Sep 22, 2018
no,we need to give our genkidama to gunsmoke
Genkidama is the sphere of energy that forms and derives by the giving of the energy of people... you are more likely, more precisely, talking about Reiatsu...
There's no sin in ignoring Japanese, not everyone can study Japanese like I do, but at least try not to confonde even those two "Weeb" terms everyone knows by Anime-Japanese 101.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I have been an avid anime watcher since the early 90´s and I never heard of Reiatsu either ^_-
Even google only throws out Bleach,directly translating it as spritiual pressure so Im not really sure how that correlates with the energy transfer of DBZ fame.

Reactions: InTheShadows

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
That's at the latest. It can come any time between now and then.
Safe to assume it's happening on the seventh. If this team has taught us anything over the last year and a half it's to expect the worst, and be pleasantly surprised when it's not the worst.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
i wonder they are going to add a MK girl or girls to game by summoning
Who knows, maybe. Milena is not bad or Barraka
I would prefer, of course, someone from marvel marry jane or aunt mey or peter ... I think I’ll stop here until I’ve done something stupid.
One day I will learn English

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
No girls from outside DC will be added to the game.
Why did you so heartlessly trample down my hopes ... I would live in sweet ignorance and the world of dreams ... and you just burst like a hurricane and burning and crushing all my dreams leaving me in the blood of my unicorns around only ruins and ashes, my sweet unicorns ...
One day I will learn English.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Why did you so heartlessly trample down my hopes ... I would live in sweet ignorance and the world of dreams ... and you just burst like a hurricane and burning and crushing all my dreams leaving me in the blood of my unicorns around only ruins and ashes, my sweet unicorns ...
hahaha,relax bro..you can keep dreamin and who knows it will happen next time

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Who knows, maybe. Milena is not bad or Barraka
I would prefer, of course, someone from marvel marry jane or aunt mey or peter ... I think I’ll stop here until I’ve done something stupid.
One day I will learn English
Hmm, you said 'Mary Jane'?
My apologies for the offtopic but you can consider yourself teased ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
You already know English to a certain degree.
You only need to get better at it or master it.
"It" being the written and speaking forms of English.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
1549311762356.png

SR7 has been going through the build with a fine tooth comb at this point. Things are getting sorted and it's looking as though the build will be out to testers tomorrow (Feb 5th). As well the aim is to have the build be released on the 7th but we will keep you all posted if we can release it sooner. Thank you for your patience

Gunsmoke Games

So looks like we're probably only getting the update on the 7th, sucks but what can we do. I do expect very few bugs though, because otherwise people would be quite dissapointed.

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
View attachment 238790

SR7 has been going through the build with a fine tooth comb at this point. Things are getting sorted and it's looking as though the build will be out to testers tomorrow (Feb 5th). As well the aim is to have the build be released on the 7th but we will keep you all posted if we can release it sooner. Thank you for your patience

Gunsmoke Games

So looks like we're probably only getting the update on the 7th, sucks but what can we do. I do expect very few bugs though, because otherwise people would be quite dissapointed.
True. If I have learned anything about software development it's that if a dev says they will have it out between close date and further date, you can bet your sweet bippy it will be the further date. Sometimes on the final hour of that date.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes