Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Problem though is at least someone might recognize her as Lois. Most people think the bar is a cosplay club, but if they see the actual Lois Lane there then there would be lots more suspision. She could probably go to the MB if only cause the NDA the patrons have to sign would be massive.
yeah,and then someone report it to superman,Superman rampage and kill Lex..The End.No one wanna end it like that

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
im sorry if this is not related to the game,but this image,i kinda forgot what the name of this cosplayer movie name..can somebody help me?the movie name?

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
im sorry if this is not related to the game,but this image,i kinda forgot what the name of this cosplayer movie name..can somebody help me?the movie name?
The Witcher - Triss And Yennefer by MilliganVick

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
yeah,and then someone report it to superman,Superman rampage and kill Lex..The End.No one wanna end it like that
To be fair, we are already suspending disbelief. The idea that Batgirl has been under Lex's control and Batman hasn't noticed is silly. Though I could see something like a Lois club stripping event increasing the threat level if SR7 decides to do anything with that.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
To be fair, we are already suspending disbelief. The idea that Batgirl has been under Lex's control and Batman hasn't noticed is silly. Though I could see something like a Lois club stripping event increasing the threat level if SR7 decides to do anything with that.
Thats why we need Batman cameo,Batman beat the shit out of Lex and take over the harem..It will good and fun:sneaky:(y)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Maybe for April Fools. Story turns out that its actually Wayne in disguise trying to recoup his losses for paying for all of the JL's gear and equipment.
ahahhahaha,thats a great idea..Man i will laugh my ass off if that really happen:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
I mean, the next update is gonna be 3/31-4/1 :p
In a way, it actually makes more sense that it's actually Wayne. Having it be someone on the inside of the Justice league means its harder to detect it. And running an off the books club and bordello would recoup his losses and make it harder to track. Been doing taxes recently so I have been thinking about that stuff.

However, he's pretty focused on stopping crime and doesn't worry about sexual stuff too much so maybe not.

Reactions: Leingod and Genji

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
In a way, it actually makes more sense that it's actually Wayne. Having it be someone on the inside of the Justice league means its harder to detect it. And running an off the books club and bordello would recoup his losses and make it harder to track. Been doing taxes recently so I have been thinking about that stuff.

However, he's pretty focused on stopping crime and doesn't worry about sexual stuff too much so maybe not.
Batman doesn't think of sex ya... but Bruce Wayne gets laid more than anyone else in the Justice League ... Super models and movie stars and whatnot ... He is committed to playing both the roles of Batman and Bruce Wayne to perfection.

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Batman doesn't think of sex ya... but Bruce Wayne gets laid more than anyone else in the Justice League ... Super models and movie stars and whatnot ... He is committed to playing both the roles of Batman and Bruce Wayne to perfection.
Canonically Bruce doesn't actually sleep with any of those women, he just plays it up for his reputation and the girls go along with it 'cause they can say they slept with Bruce Wayne and I think he even pays off some of them to pretend he did if they aren't like that, IIRC. I don't think Bruce has had much sex outside his actual love interests, if any at all.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I'm here for adding Bruce Wayne to the roster. Bisexual Luthor all the way, baby.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
There's also the fact that these girls fall under his control and go the the cells/club at night.
Remind me again when Batgirl and Huntress are most active? Cuz I'm pretty sure they both sleep through the day, on account of being nocturnal super-heroines.

But yeah, you just gotta ignore that shit. Pretend that the male superheroes in the setting either don't exist or never stop to question where their colleagues are going every night instead of patrolling.

IAmRatchet

Sep 10, 2017
There's also the fact that these girls fall under his control and go the the cells/club at night.
Remind me again when Batgirl and Huntress are most active? Cuz I'm pretty sure they both sleep through the day, on account of being nocturnal super-heroines.

But yeah, you just gotta ignore that shit. Pretend that the male superheroes in the setting either don't exist or never stop to question where their colleagues are going every night instead of patrolling.
That might be where the threat system really starts to come into play. You have to manage exactly how long you can afford to use specific heroines at a time before the others begin to get suspicious. Honestly, Batgirl should’ve been a higher tiered choice due to her affiliation with Batman.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes