Viressa

May 24, 2018
Add Supeman to the roster too, then have 3P content where Lex orders them to make out

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Add Supeman to the roster too, then have 3P content where Lex orders them to make out
59meW27.jpg as funny as it would be to see Lex fuck Superman, that ain't happening. I don't know why everyone is trying to add flawless logic to this game. It's a non Canon H game. Just close your eyes and pretend it's another Earth or some shit.

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
Honestly, SR7 should just scrape all the work he has planned for future updates and add exclusively male superheroes from the DC roster. The shorted the update cycle from two months to a month so that everyone gets the faster updates we have always asked for.

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
Honestly, SR7 should just scrape all the work he has planned for future updates and add exclusively male superheroes from the DC roster. The shorted the update cycle from two months to a month so that everyone gets the faster updates we have always asked for.
I get the feeling SR7 enjoys drawing tits more than drawing dicks, but no judgement. Any update on the release or are they still saying the 7th?

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Any more info ? maybe discord o patreon ? name of the game creator ?
I'm creating this and I'm glad you're kinda interested :D Patreon and discord will appear a bit later (May or June approximately). There will be more info, streams and stuff. I will be yelling about it at every corner, you'll know.
The game will be not too big and pretty simple. Something like Akabur's 'Magic Shop'.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Canonically Bruce doesn't actually sleep with any of those women, he just plays it up for his reputation and the girls go along with it 'cause they can say they slept with Bruce Wayne and I think he even pays off some of them to pretend he did if they aren't like that, IIRC. I don't think Bruce has had much sex outside his actual love interests, if any at all.
Canonically ? which version of the canon are you referring to ? One of the 4-5 Different batmans from the movies or one of the ones from the several animated movies ? or from one of the several TV Series Including 2D and 3D animations :p. If a billionaire was paying women of low morals to tell others he had sex with them then the rumors of him doing that would be more widespread, the Tabloids would have fun guessing what's he trying to hide.
Sure most of the stuff with Batman in it is intended for younger audiences so his sexual encounters are implied rather than graphically shown like in Game of Thrones. Depending on the storyline and the version (comics/TV show/movie/etc) he has been oficially in love with a lot of Heroines and Villainesses. Would Love to see a proper R-rated movie with Batman in it like the Logan Movie, Ben Affleck's done a pretty decent job at playing at-least the batman part of the role, those fight scenes in BVS were delicious ... not the killing part though. Just Batman Crippling random thugs left and right.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I have an idea. How about from now on for the December-January updates only, they just do a one month update? That way they can push out an easy update coming off the holidays. Then the rest of the year goes back to two month updates as per usual?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I have an idea. How about from now on for the December-January updates only, they just do a one month update? That way they can push out an easy update coming off the holidays. Then the rest of the year goes back to two month updates as per usual?
they are not a robot,they still need time with their family in holiday and christmas

ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017
You probably misread what I was saying. I meant a one month update as opposed to the two for that specific reason.
It used to be like that, but people were complaining about the lack of content with each update. So now we get 'bigger' updates for 2 months instead of small updates for 1 month.

Reactions: Genji

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
It used to be like that, but people were complaining about the lack of content with each update. So now we get 'bigger' updates for 2 months instead of small updates for 1 month.
I was the same way. I love the two month update. I just think it should be one month for this particular update next time.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Guys, let's compromise. No gay sex, but Lex Luthor has to wear a hot mesh tanktop in the game.
With a Pink Tutu and a blonde curly wig with a princess tiara glued to it ? OH ! add one of those long Villainous thin moustaches.

troll1337

Nov 5, 2017
Guys can we please stop talking about this? I'm pretty sure that there is some forum out there about this topic but that ain't here...
I keep getting popups and my hope is crushed when it's not the new update ;.;

superdde39

Aug 31, 2018
How do saves work in this game? If a new update were to release and I deleted the old game, would the new save automatically carry over to the new one?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes