Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
what are you rolled eyes for..are you a women:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
"Eye-rolling has been defined as a passive-aggressive response to an undesirable situation or person. The gesture is used to disagree or dismiss the targeted person without physical contact."

Reactions: Genji

nobody93

Jun 1, 2017
woo,you have a weird fetish man,Let me fist your asshole..im pretty sure you will enjoy it..PS:This game is not to broken the girl..
We already have them on a leash in public, which is clearly a fetish for public exhibitionists.
I don't understand why you would be against someone else's fetish.
Tbh my preference would be more angles to view from and more anal scenes, but like, I'm pretty sure i'm going to get some anyway even without asking.
I think the fisting guy could probs commission it into the game via patreon, but gunsmoke doesn't work on requests from us moochers.

Reactions: Leingod and Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
"Eye-rolling has been defined as a passive-aggressive response to an undesirable situation or person. The gesture is used to disagree or dismiss the targeted person without physical contact."
thanks captain,i really need that(y)

Ioled

Jun 12, 2018
Dosent look like it will be delayed, this was posted on their patreon to answer a unrelated post, likely wouldent have made the claim this late if they hade doubts:

We have an internal group of trusted people who test the game for us. That way we can monitor for leaks (which has not happened ever!). The build will be out today (Feb 7).

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes