Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Why not foursome with 3 Batgirls-Barbara,Cassandra and Stephanie?
For me not more than 2 females if there are more than three participants in the scene, then I prefer Gangbang one super pussy and a bunch of random guys with dicks for her holes. Everyone has their own tastes

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
If im not mistaken they delayed it for that reason to test it and fix the bugs
Almost all devs have a bugfix release after a big release. Something always slips through. The natural law ordains this.

Last two SU bugfixes came with a little bit of new content so I am super okay with that. :^)

Reactions: LordPalpatine
U

User_668360

This is what happens when a developer give a date on when a new update will come. I understand that not everything will go perfect but for me i would rather like if they would say that this update will come in February with no date and that way they don't have to rush the update, take things slowly and do their thing what they do best and then fans wont ask why is the update late and so on. Just check patreon it is kids asking when will it come

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
This is what happens when a developer give a date on when a new update will come. I understand that not everything will go perfect but for me i would rather like if they would say that this update will come in February with no date and that way they don't have to rush the update, take things slowly and do their thing what they do best and then fans wont ask why is the update late and so on. Just check patreon it is kids asking when will it come
But they always delivered the update right on the time, it was out at 1st each month (in my timezone atleast). I think SmokeShank (or it was SR7 himself) mentioned that it's like the first time during the last couple years(or something) when they had to delay the update.
Still, I myself will be very surprised if it's not out in 24h or something... And if it's not it still will be just an exception, not something they do on regular basis...

Reactions: KaiserST

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
But they always delivered the update right on the time, it was out at 1st each month (in my timezone atleast). I think SR7 mentioned that it's like the first time during the last couple years when they had to delay the update.
Still, I myself will be very surprised if it's not out in 24h or something... And if it's not it still will be just an exception, not something they do on regular basis...
I can say that from november 2015 this is the first time they delay the update.Don't know before that.

Reactions: undef1ned

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I can say that from november 2015 this is the first time they delay the update.Don't know before that.
The only time that I remember them missing a deadline they set was way back when they were hit with a cease and desist order.

Normally I've got about a 6 to 8 hour wait from right now.

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
They've missed a deadline two or so times over the course of devolpment...which has gone on for THREE plus years. Cool your jets. They've released some insanely unfocused updates, but they are running off with the money or doing this half assed

Reactions: KaiserST

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Guys I know everyone is hyped for the update, but the game is always releazed at around 9PM EST time. So around 3 hours to go.

We waited for more than 2 months, three hours is nothing.

They've missed a deadline two or so times over the course of devolpment...which has gone on for THREE plus years. Cool your jets. They've released some insanely unfocused updates, but they are running off with the money or doing this half assed
This guys gets it.

I wonder if this update contains the Poison Ivy content that was scrapped a few patches ago.
There is a small chance, but I wouldn't get my hopes up, they had less development time because of the holidays.

When your timezone is 8th of Feb,Friday, 1:44am
*cries from the future*
I undestand your pain. Cries in Brazilian timezone.

I wonder if with next update we will get both Artemis and Cheshire.
And later in the year
Wonder Woman/Superwoman
Starfire/Blackfire
Supergirl/Galatea
Batgirl/Harley?or Poison Ivy
Lois/Mercy?
The artemis update will be the benchmark of what we can expect in the heroine/villain interaction in the cells. Hopefully a lot.

i want my zatanna and black cannary scenes.
So do I, but unfortunally those will take a while, they don't even have cell stuff yet.

Where i am its UTC +2 Eastern European Time that means 21.07 right now so when the update drops?
ETA is less than 3 hours.

Even if its not delayed theres still gonna be atleast a week for the bugfix
The plan is not having a bugfix this month. Hopefully the plan will work out.

Can't wait to see the changelog
Here hoping it wil have more than Raven and Miss Martian.

But they always delivered the update right on the time, it was out at 1st each month (in my timezone atleast). I think SmokeShank (or it was SR7 himself) mentioned that it's like the first time during the last couple years(or something) when they had to delay the update.
True, this is an expection, not the new release shedule.

There was a 12h delay one time and now this. Their release schedule is great.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes