ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017
Don't you still need a windows key that one would have to buy. That being said, I also do not have the funds to buy a windows key at the moment either. Until then, using this macbook isn't terrible but that may be because I've grown used to it.

Also this macbook is pretty old and at this point, it would just be better to completely get a new pc or a different macbook. Getting a new macbook would defeat the purpose of the whole ordeal.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Don't you still need a windows key that one would have to buy. That being said, I also do not have the funds to buy a windows key at the moment either. Until then, using this macbook isn't terrible but that may be because I've grown used to it.
Windows key? That's pretty funny, given you're on a pirate site! :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder if with next update we will get both Artemis and Cheshire.
And later in the year
Wonder Woman/Superwoman
Starfire/Blackfire
Supergirl/Galatea
Batgirl/Harley?or Poison Ivy
Lois/Mercy?

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Sounds hot. Especially if supergirl is convinced to join in.
In my fantasy, she will join in the future ... but at the beginning she watches, letting go of comments in the style of "God, well, you are perverts motherfuckers" - it will be hotter. And in passing, she will sneak masturbate her pussy, pretending that she does not want and this device makes her naughty in her panties.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes