armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Guys I know everyone is hyped for the update, but the game is always releazed at around 9PM EST time. So around 3 hours to go.

We waited for more than 2 months, three hours is nothing.

This guys gets it.

There is a small chance, but I wouldn't get my hopes up, they had less development time because of the holidays.

I undestand your pain. Cries in Brazilian timezone.

The artemis update will be the benchmark of what we can expect in the heroine/villain interaction in the cells. Hopefully a lot.

So do I, but unfortunally those will take a while, they don't even have cell stuff yet.

ETA is less than 3 hours.

The plan is not having a bugfix this month. Hopefully the plan will work out.

Here hoping it wil have more than Raven and Miss Martian.

True, this is an expection, not the new release shedule.

There was a 12h delay one time and now this. Their release schedule is great.
Heh not that great because we complain for years that they keep releasing updates with so many bugs.
Great we keep for Mr.Dots.Only once he delay an update/the event that will goes in history as Patreon strikes back/.
I wonder will they let the heroines without cell content for next year?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Just knew I shouldn’t have spent the extra money to have my order of two cases of hand cream shipped in via overnight delivery.

And the voice on high reigns down … “Thou shall not fap tonight!”

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Gotta distract yourselves. Otherwise we'd all be refreshing the page every minute or so.

Reactions: KaiserST

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
People here are waiting for a patreon update like it is a public update but then you remember that the last update got out in 13 min or less (Is this a good or bad thing for patrons and developers?)

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes