Jacopoo

Apr 30, 2017
Well I think what's worse is that once it gets posted on the patreon we're still waiting for a link

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Here are some of the various people Bruce Wayne in various cannons has slept with that are relevant in the context of who is n the game and who could be in the game and it make some sense
Hmm I did some research and didn't find any evidence for it but I was pretty sure he dated that Redheaded reporter girl from Gotham too I thought they dated in the Animated/3D Series "Beware the Batman" I think it's the same character in the Batman VS Dracula movie and she had a short cameo in a recent animated DC movie ... Looked some more and found the name, Vicki Vale reporter from Gotham and wiki says she's been a romantic Interest of Bruce wayne too. Also another prominent girl who he did it with would be that rich Blonde leader of the Court of Owls from the Batman Vs Robin movie.

he's been with Selina Kyle in way too many stories. Also we never see the faces of the patrons in the bordello... who knows maybe Bruce Wayne is a frequent customer in the messed up universe of SU ?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes