steelbolt

Apr 14, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock leash scenes? i swear i bought the thing but nothings changed or i never have had the option for some reason.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
So after this update, are Raven and MM done already or there will be other content for them?
I guess there will be more content with Tala and Raven someday. Like threesome or/and something else. But it's only a guess.

me12123

Sep 5, 2017
Do you know when the slut costume is unlocked? If I save it before hand then avoid the anal scene would that prevent the slut costume from being unlocked?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
wow,megan become oreo addict,whats the side effect of oreo to her species anyway?

nojanath

Aug 2, 2018
Oreos are basically crack for martians off memory, so MM is effectively a coke whore. Not really my thing but eh. I admit that this was a burner update for me for the most part, just waiting for the artemis one.

Reactions: Hakinachi

Dorito44

Nov 3, 2017
wow,megan become oreo addict,whats the side effect of oreo to her species anyway?
There was a story from the comics where Martian Manhunter told of the time he became addicted to oreos. It was implied that he could have been lying though from what I remember.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
There was a story from the comics where Martian Manhunter told of the time he became addicted to oreos. It was implied that he could have been lying though from what I remember.
hmm well,if it doesnt effect much on her body i dont care much

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I did find that even though any further progress with Raven has been halted, unless I want to lock it up, all the scenes with her new costume are available in the vault.

nojanath

Aug 2, 2018
Raven is bugged atm, they'll probably release a bugfix for her since the teaser for the update has been nothing but Raven hype.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Well, besides the new content bugs that will inevitably get addressed in a bugfix release in a week or two, this was another solid update. Writing was pretty on point for each girl, and the slut outfits are on par with the quality from the yacht outfits. The choice to focus on one or two girls to get finished to their broken state has been a great change and actually produces an update worth looking forward to every 2 months.

As for whether they're finished or not, highly doubt it. Every girl could likely be made a henchwoman after breaking, which can create lots of additional content with all the other cells and more repeatability of the yacht.

It will probably take until 2020, but still looking forward to Lois getting the treatment after years

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Well, besides the new content bugs that will inevitably get addressed in a bugfix release in a week or two, this was another solid update. Writing was pretty on point for each girl, and the slut outfits are on par with the quality from the yacht outfits. The choice to focus on one or two girls to get finished to their broken state has been a great change and actually produces an update worth looking forward to every 2 months.

As for whether they're finished or not, highly doubt it. Every girl could likely be made a henchwoman after breaking, which can create lots of additional content with all the other cells and more repeatability of the yacht.

It will probably take until 2020, but still looking forward to Lois getting the treatment after years
Totally agreed,i choose Lois Lane as henchwomen of Lex,i wanna see Superman face

Reactions: rouge_g
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes