Jul 23, 2017
"SR7 has been going through the build with a fine tooth comb at this point. "
"with a fine tooth comb at this point. "

Game breaking bugs like Raven's slut outfit freezing the game
Also MM's options just outright dissapearing

"we dont want to release a buggy mess"

my sides ~ and this is just by reading comments elsewhere and on the patreon

what was the extra week for again?
Probably started working on it late tbh, I don't feel like the content provided fits the time frame he gives anymore, especially with all the bugs. It'd be one thing if he was honest about it, we all get lazy sometimes. I mean Supergirl hasn't been touched since before last year.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Miss martian looks like a frog so this update isn't for me, but the game is a true gem keep it up.

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Any idea on how to unlock the new content for Raven and Miss Martian? When I talk to them I get the answer “No new updates available”. Do I need to start a new game and grind again everything?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Any idea on how to unlock the new content for Raven and Miss Martian? When I talk to them I get the answer “No new updates available”. Do I need to start a new game and grind again everything?
There should be new actions for them to perform without having to speak to them.

Reactions: KaiserST

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Little to no content (With Martian of all people too lmao) and full of bugs. Nice.
Haha I know right?! I've been reading comments here saying how nice and fulfilling the content is that brings a 'nice conclusion to the characters (mm and raven) whereas I'm like: Did we play the same game update?! lol little to no content definitely not worth the wait. It's nice seeing them communicate with their supporters a lot more though so I give them that.

Other games actually do add a ton of staff with each update like for example SummertimeSaga and Milfy City. Now those are updates that add to the story.

justme017

Aug 16, 2017
Started new save. All listed bugs exist regardless of old/new save... They took an extra week to fix the build... If this is the fixed version, how bad was it last week?

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Haha I know right?! I've been reading comments here saying how nice and fulfilling the content is that brings a 'nice conclusion to the characters (mm and raven) whereas I'm like: Did we play the same game update?! lol little to no content definitely not worth the wait. It's nice seeing them communicate with their supporters a lot more though so I give them that.

Other games actually do add a ton of staff with each update like for example SummertimeSaga and Milfy City. Now those are updates that add to the story.
Let's tell the truth, you just want updates every day, me too. you want to be immediately in one update was a story about the size of a witcher, me too. but this is not possible physically with the hands of 1 2 3 and even 4 people. The game already has enough content to play. she is already crammed with high quality pictures. I also sometimes think that the updates are too long. but still we will not lick the ass developer but we will not kick him in the kidneys and piss for what he can not do physically. Although it is because the game on Patreon often seems to me that the developers artificially delay their projects so that people pay them for the fact that they do not work. Let's be realistic and hope that this is not the case.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
They still a human being,they are not a robot..i personally respect them with their work and content,completely satisfied with it even though prostitution and gangbang is not my things..but still there is an option to not to do so..after all,thanks to them we get what we want..

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
They still a human being,they are not a robot..i personally respect them with their work and content,completely satisfied with it even though prostitution and gangbang is not my things..but still there is an option to not to do so..after all,thanks to them we get what we want..
That's true. I mean, I'm a person who orgasms from great art alone, and this is just a constant high for me. And any time there was Androi 18 art on Patreon... gonna need a couple boxes...

Reactions: KaiserST and Genji

Eltar

Mar 4, 2018
After every update there is always one or two haters who will try to convince everyone that this game is shit.
I don't know why they are doing that,considering they can actually just stop playing,if they don't like it that much.
There "critisism" based on nothing - I don't have a lot of experience in coding,but even my limited knowledge allow me to understand just how unpredictable and messy this line of work is - bugs are inevitable and it's impossible to get rid of them entirely with 13000/month.Considering that release was moved a week I'm not surpised to see them more active then usual.
What puzzles me,though,is their thought process - they are getting this game for free(and if not - who forces them to pledge),updates coming regurarly and,considering just how amazing artowork is,frequently.If they aren't happy with how things are doing why aren't they doing something actually helpful - like proposing to pay 50000$ - 100000$ out of their pocket each month to achieve an adequte payment for a full team of artists/coders/testers?Or maybe try to actually explain what they think is wrong and provide information about bugs so devs would be able to remove them?
I'm fine when people criticise someone's work - but saying:"This gaem is shiet,naw content,you suc,git gud,others bettah" - is not criticism.Sorry for my english.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes