aff571

Jun 6, 2017
After every update there is always one or two haters who will try to convince everyone that this game is shit.
I don't why they are doing that,considering they can actually just stop playing,if they don't like it that much.
There "critisism" based on nothing - I don't have a lot of experience in coding,but even my limited knowledge allow me to understand just how unpredictable and messy this line of work is - bugs are inevitable and it's impossible to get rid of them entirely with 13000/month.Considering that release was moved a week I'm not surpised to see them more active then usual.
What puzzles me,though,is their thought process - they are getting this game for free(and if not - who forces them to pledge),updates coming regurarly and,considering just how amazing artoIwork is,frequently.If they aren't happy with how things are doing why aren't they doing something actually helpful - like proposing to pay 50000$ - 100000$ out of their pocket each month to achieve an adequte payment for a full team of artists/coders/testers?Or maybe try to actually explain what they thing is wrong?
I'm fine when people criticise someone's work - but saying:"This gaem is shiet,naw content,you suc,git gud,others bettah" - is not a criticism.Sorry for my english.
It doesnt help that the engine they are using is not very good. But they are stuck with it unfortunately.

Reactions: KaiserST

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Haha I know right?! I've been reading comments here saying how nice and fulfilling the content is that brings a 'nice conclusion to the characters (mm and raven) whereas I'm like: Did we play the same game update?! lol little to no content definitely not worth the wait. It's nice seeing them communicate with their supporters a lot more though so I give them that.

Other games actually do add a ton of staff with each update like for example SummertimeSaga and Milfy City. Now those are updates that add to the story.
Over 2 months to draw and code 2 costumes and a few scenes several of which are a single picture. They could be rolling out additional "fixed" characters with each update but they aren't and that's a mess of their own making as they should have drawn them as layers in the first place. If it was 1 person doing it it would be a slim amount but this is a team of people.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Haha I know right?! I've been reading comments here saying how nice and fulfilling the content is that brings a 'nice conclusion to the characters (mm and raven) whereas I'm like: Did we play the same game update?! lol little to no content definitely not worth the wait. It's nice seeing them communicate with their supporters a lot more though so I give them that.

Other games actually do add a ton of staff with each update like for example SummertimeSaga and Milfy City. Now those are updates that add to the story.
I would only compare 2d games with others. I would take out Milfy City and place Four Elements in there. Four Elements demolishes all 2d games with content. There book 1 gook content is more than full 2d art games. lol. Martian does look like a frog but I hope he doesn't redo the art and make her look like a bald freak in the new Young Justice.

Reactions: Bruce_Wayne18

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
Over 2 months to draw and code 2 costumes and a few scenes several of which are a single picture. They could be rolling out additional "fixed" characters with each update but they aren't and that's a mess of their own making as they should have drawn them as layers in the first place. If it was 1 person doing it it would be a slim amount but this is a team of people.
SU is created by 1 guy. Always has been, always will be. It'll be a team effort on all projects moving forward, but SU is Sunsetriders7's baby.
1 Guy, 1 Hero.

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Let's tell the truth, you just want updates every day, me too. you want to be immediately in one update was a story about the size of a witcher, me too. but this is not possible physically with the hands of 1 2 3 and even 4 people. The game already has enough content to play. she is already crammed with high quality pictures. I also sometimes think that the updates are too long. but still we will not lick the ass developer but we will not kick him in the kidneys and piss for what he can not do physically. Although it is because the game on Patreon often seems to me that the developers artificially delay their projects so that people pay them for the fact that they do not work. Let's be realistic and hope that this is not the case.
Couldn't be further from the truth. Like I said I play and support Summertime Saga and we get an update every 4 - 5 months on average. But the update is well worth the wait because it significantly expands the story of the character that receives the update.

I would have no problem with GunSmoke Games to take their time and produce a significant update, as they did with the yacht. But for 2 months work (and correct me if I'm wrong on that) I'd say this update was very small and not worth the wait and the hype. Just my opinion though you don't have to agree with me.

asadf

Sep 9, 2017
Hi all. I'm usually pretty good about figuring stuff out on my own so it kinda pains me to ask but, how exactly do you unlock Terra's content? I've done a bit of searching and apparently I need to have all the girls and talk to Catwoman and I've done that but...nothing happened. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i will be honest,summertime saga arent really worth my time,take 4-5 month but the story is just crap..they redo the art and the story doesnt make any sense..TOTALLY not worth it..

Reactions: Unreal Bober
Aug 3, 2017
so kinda off topic question, but do the killer frost scenes with the henchwomen only happen once or I can trigger it again? because I am pretty sure it happened already but kinda want to see it again

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes