neeraj

Aug 30, 2017
wish they uploaded game in Mega link for PC too , 2 times failed download after reaching 700mb and 900 mb
resume just start from 0 mb

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
"SR7 has been going through the build with a fine tooth comb at this point. "
"with a fine tooth comb at this point. "

Game breaking bugs like Raven's slut outfit freezing the game
Also MM's options just outright dissapearing

"we dont want to release a buggy mess"

my sides ~ and this is just by reading comments elsewhere and on the patreon

what was the extra week for again?

Great34

Mar 13, 2018
Found bugs:

- MM Casual outfit is invisble while showing new scenes in the vault
- MM Costume changes in bordello bugs a face
- MM slut costume locks stripping and fingering options.
- MM new face covers over old outfits while playing the new scenes in the vault.
- Freezing after triggering new scenes of Raven after getting the slut costume.
- those scenes work meanwhile good in the vault, except anal.

However it´s a great update of bringing the story of these hot girls to conclusion.

Reactions: KaiserST

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
It seems it is impossible to unlock any new content with my current savegames on my Mac with the current build, before starting again all the grinding process, could someone point me where are the savegames stored so this time I could do backups, so next month I can at least avoid this grinding hell?

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone else on the Mac versions game freeze after putting Raven into the slut outfit and try to do anything afterwards just causes it to freeze

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Known Bugs:Attempting a Handjob, Blowjob, Sex, or Anal with Raven after her Slut costume intro results in a game freeze. If you've already progressed through some of Miss Martian's cell content you may notice some of her options are missing. If Dance is the only "old" one available, do that, it should unlock her Finger option, which will unlock Strip and so on. If this doesn't work, a new save will be required. Megan's face is missing in the Meta Bordello Stables Costume selection screen"]

Reactions: Silentwalker

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Decent content though what I liked the most are the slut outfit variations and dialogue! It made me hard as diamonds!

I hope we can expect more slut outfit related dialogue with the other characters.

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Love the art for the new update and MM's new costume, but the writing leaves a bit to be desired. Everything feels very rushed without much flavor text, little variance between the scenes, and no build up from scene to scene with talk segments. Imo it really hurts MM's segments as, unlike Raven who feels like she was pretty much broken in by Tala already beforehand, it comes across like she basically gave up the first time she was asked for a blowjob. It makes me particularly sad because the Miss Martian story line was one of my favorites.

All that said, I completely understand that for the amount of content we got something had to be sacrificed, especially with the holidays in there, I just hope we'll get some expansion on the content to flesh it out at some point.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Just finished playing the update and as tradition goes my review will be in the spoiler below. Before that I want to share that I was able to get most scenes in my old save that I started on 2.1.6

Here is my save for those who are interested. If you want to use it just download it and double right click on it to alter your regedit files. Beware that this rewrites ALL your save files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The abridged version is as it follows: A build that was smaller due to the holidays but still had nice stuff, even if it had a few bugs and even a serious one (that may be fixed tomorrow)

7/10

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes