Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Just played through the new version. Here are the bugs I encountered and my review of the update.

Miss Martian Bugs:
- Normal strip scene in vault is overlapped with slut costume strip
-"Naked Short" costume scenes unavailable in vault
-"Naked Short" costume avatar is same as normal naked
-"Fingering" and "Strip" options disappear if you had them in previous ver. Have to be re-unlocked by having her Dance once or twice

Tala Bugs:
-Anal Sex 2 scene unavailable for replay outside of the vault

Raven issue:
-Not really calling this a bug since Changelog mentioned that only Slut Costume Strip scenes were done, but still. Having Raven do anything after Stripping in her slut costume will freeze the game. Only options in Slut Costume are Dance, Strip, and Spank. Have not tried Tala's actions in this costume.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
the only bug i seen is when miss martian becomes a slut the striping and fingering options are gone,other than that i realy enjoyed this update,not only two characters are done but two that i waited so long
Try making MM dance once or twice. This should unlcok the next option and so forth. Worked for me.

Reactions: KaiserST

btvre

May 27, 2018
how do i send girls to glamour slamer, they have maxed devices, i forgot here the screen to do so is at.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Guys where can I find save file? And how is it called?
P.S. I can't find is in app data roaming(how is it called?)

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
What contains extra files like this one SU_HQ_Pack19.zip is there more pictures or scenes, backrounds or clothes or something what is in this files can anyone answer pls?

justme017

Aug 16, 2017
It’s a collection of some images from in game, some that are not. It is mostly character art, but by no means all of the art from the game.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes