Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I actually unlocked Sex scenes with MM and Raven, but not the costumes, don't tell me that i need to start a new game please, it takes a lot of time to reach the good parts, my old save looks too advanced for the current events with both of them

Gagoloth

Oct 18, 2017
I actually unlocked Sex scenes with MM and Raven, but not the costumes, don't tell me that i need to start a new game please, it takes a lot of time to reach the good parts, my old save looks too advanced for the current events with both of them

You have to play through each new scene at least 3 times to unlock the costumes.

Reactions: KaiserST

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
man,i will be done with this game if they willingly gangbang with other stranger..The mindcontrol is enough for me..they dont need to know what happen to them..Seriously,AAARGHH!only Lex is enough
You'll quit the game over optional content? I will never understand how absolutely butt-hurt people get over this kind of thing even in games where it's trivially easy to avoid.

Reactions: KaiserST and rokrad

kingsora1123

May 25, 2018
hi love everything about the 2.2 update but am having problems if my computer or there bugs the game freeze up when am doing something with raven ,miss martrian strip options was remove and i look up update 2.1.9 where scenes need a new game so do we have start over to get those scenes

Spacentime

Sep 1, 2016
I got a new computer and it’s been so long since I played through the beginning, I have no idea where to pick poison ivy up after prison break. It’s telling me to do a heist when there’s none available and the legion is fully upgraded. Dying inside

HPRyder

Oct 15, 2017
I got a new computer and it’s been so long since I played through the beginning, I have no idea where to pick poison ivy up after prison break. It’s telling me to do a heist when there’s none available and the legion is fully upgraded. Dying inside
Swing by the Glamor Slam and eventually one night Ivy will be causing trouble there, that should set off the Events to get her.
At least I'm pretty sure that's what starts it off... It's been a while since I did that so I might be remembering way wrong.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You'll quit the game over optional content? I will never understand how absolutely butt-hurt people get over this kind of thing even in games where it's trivially easy to avoid.
it just my opinion,no need to go that far

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
hi love everything about the 2.2 update but am having problems if my computer or there bugs the game freeze up when am doing something with raven ,miss martrian strip options was remove and i look up update 2.1.9 where scenes need a new game so do we have start over to get those scenes
It seems like you can't do any of the new scenes with Raven once you unlock her "Slut" outfit, because the new scenes haven't been made and added in yet. Note that in the changelog there are "Slut Intro" and "Slut Strip" scenes, but that's it.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
If/When you do find the link, we'll be able to update the post faster if you use the report function
It'll benefit us all, users, visitors and uploaders along with modders/game dev maybe?

Reactions: Krull

kaikusi

Feb 4, 2018
It seems like you can't do any of the new scenes with Raven once you unlock her "Slut" outfit, because the new scenes haven't been made and added in yet. Note that in the changelog there are "Slut Intro" and "Slut Strip" scenes, but that's it.
Are you sure about that? If you go to her scenes in the vault they're all there with the slut outfit.

Jan 30, 2019
A suggestion here to sunsetriders7, gunsmokegames and their team!
Hopefully there will be a hardcore HAREM fucking for Lex like these:

That would be a good idea if somewhere down the line, he could control all the Amazons in Themyscira and add them to his personal Amazonian/Amazoness/Amazons of Themyscira Harem. Basically a private island full of Amazons waiting to fuck Lex's brains out!
B_M_H_124.jpg B_M_H_125.jpg
Edit: Are they finishing Artemis next update? Another suggestion: Please if you can, please add Artemis of Bana-Mighdall

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
A suggestion here to sunsetriders7, gunsmokegames and their team!
Hopefully there will be a hardcore HAREM fucking for Lex like these:

That would be a good idea if somewhere down the line, he could control all the Amazons in Themyscira and add them to his personal Amazonian/Amazoness/Amazons of Themyscira Harem. Basically a private island full of Amazons waiting to fuck Lex's brains out!
View attachment 242113 View attachment 242114
Edit: Are they finishing Artemis next update? Another suggestion: Please if you can, please add Artemis of Bana-Mighdall
Oh God,we need this..but some people fetish want gangbang with dozens stranger men and Lex only there to watch masturbating in the corner..(im not one of them)that ntr guy want that

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Raven slut suit is bugged. every time i try to do sex or anal, game freezes and wont progress so i crash it

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes