KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
Not a bad update, love me some miss martian. Though if this is it for her, it is a little disappointing. I would have liked to have seen S7 do her up in her season 2 costume, I always thought Megan was prettier with short hair (which I thought was neat on her slut outfit).

Raven content was okay. Looking forward to more, I think Artemis was going to be his focus next?

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Something Unlimited 2.2.222

SU 2.2.0 --> SU 2.222 Changelog

Fixed ---------------------------------------

- Miss Martian's face missing in the stable
- Miss Martian strip scenes in the wrong order
- Raven slut costume unlock locking scenes

All of Raven stuff is acessable now, the only thing still bugged is not being able to acess the finger and strip option from MM. Either way 99% of the content can be seen.

Here is my save for those who are interested. If you want to use it just download it and double right click on it to alter your regedit files. Beware that this rewrites ALL your save files.

wizakatelin457

Jan 10, 2019
Something Unlimited 2.2.222

SU 2.2.0 --> SU 2.222 Changelog

Fixed ---------------------------------------

- Miss Martian's face missing in the stable
- Miss Martian strip scenes in the wrong order
- Raven slut costume unlock locking scenes

All of Raven stuff if acessable now, the only thing still bugged is not being able to acess the finger and strip option from MM. Either way 99% of the content can be seen.

Here is my save for those who are interested. If you want to use it just download it and double right click on it to alter your regedit files. Beware that this rewrites ALL your save files.

You're doing god's work. Thanks.

Nerevar2

Sep 28, 2017
Bugs in MM content (which is supposed to be the MAIN F FOCUS of the update) even after fix, after all this talking about testing and fixing bugs? Its a joke... Thanks for Raven though.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Somebody explain me please. Terra and Miss Martian are now finished characters? and more scenes with them will not be in the future? I mean their arcs, stories and characters finished?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Somebody explain me please. Terra and Miss Martian are now finished characters? and more scenes with them will not be in the future? I mean their arcs, stories and characters finished?
What I understand is that these characters won't have new content in the near future, unless they are part of big events like yacht or prison. They will "finish" contents for most other characters the same way, and then if the game is still in dev, they probably will go back and add stuff to the characters they're completing today. But that might be a very far future or not be at all.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What I understand is that these characters won't have new content in the near future, unless they are part of big events like yacht or prison. They will "finish" contents for most other characters the same way, and then if the game is still in dev, they probably will go back and add stuff to the characters they're completing today. But that might be a very far future or not be at all.
Yeah I don't expect anything before 2021.After all we have done only 2 of the 13 superheroines.

nofatchicks

Jun 15, 2017
this game has a lot of content and is far from the worst as far as meandering development, though it is perhaps a bit on the sluggish side

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
After reaching anal with raven, and slut costume next no matter what clothes i choose or what kind of action i do blowjob handjob or whatever game freezes, only solution alt+F4 i will try restart computer to see if it works. Its me the only one with this bug or there is others, pls someone text soon!

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes