notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
just finished trying the 2.2.222 version, and the only problem I had was the strip option for Miss Martian was gone. lucky?

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Does anyone have a more recent rip of CG assets available? The "gallery" link on the first page hasn't been updated in a long time. The "CG RIP" link isn't actually a CG rip, but instead is the HQ asset pack that's given to $10+ patrons. I'm not interested in that, I'm interested in the raw CGs from the game. Just wondering if anyone has them or has a link to a rip from this update or the last one.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Does anyone have a more recent rip of CG assets available? The "gallery" link on the first page hasn't been updated in a long time. The "CG RIP" link isn't actually a CG rip, but instead is the HQ asset pack that's given to $10+ patrons. I'm not interested in that, I'm interested in the raw CGs from the game. Just wondering if anyone has them or has a link to a rip from this update or the last one.
The raw files are not of much use, they are cut pieces, not really a CG Rip.

If you want it, try extracting the _data folder with AssetStudio.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
The raw files are not of much use, they are cut pieces, not really a CG Rip.

If you want it, try extracting the _data folder with AssetStudio.
That worked well enough. Had to boot into my Windows partition to use AssetStudio, but other than that everything worked smoothly.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
After reaching anal with raven, and slut costume next no matter what clothes i choose or what kind of action i do blowjob handjob or whatever game freezes, only solution alt+F4 i will try restart computer to see if it works. Its me the only one with this bug or there is others, pls someone text soon!
i have the same problem dude :v

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes