nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Hey there,

I have a problem. I bought a new computer and my savegame is gone. I know that this game stores the saves in the registry of the computer. Is it possible to transfer my save from my old computer withouth much knowledge about the registry (only to not temper with it) or must I start a new game/download a save?
I don't want to start a new game, if possible.

Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Rawon

Sep 12, 2017
Hey there,

I have a problem. I bought a new computer and my savegame is gone. I know that this game stores the saves in the registry of the computer. Is it possible to transfer my save from my old computer withouth much knowledge about the registry (only to not temper with it) or must I start a new game/download a save?
I don't want to start a new game, if possible.

Thanks for the help.
Hi there. Assuming you're on Windows:

1) open command prompt (hit Win+R, type cmd, hit Enter)
2) CTRL+C, CTRL+V this command into the console and hit Enter:

reg export "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Someguy\Something Unlimited" "Desktop\SU_Save.reg"

3) file SU_Save appears on your desktop - transfer that file to your new machine and double click it
4) done :)

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Hi there. Assuming you're on Windows:

1) open command prompt (hit Win+R, type cmd, hit Enter)
2) CTRL+C, CTRL+V this command into the console and hit Enter:

reg export "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Someguy\Something Unlimited" "Desktop\SU_Save.reg"

3) file SU_Save appears on your desktop - transfer that file to your new machine and double click it
4) done :)
Thank you, seems pretty easy (if know it^^)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Has anyone seen Superman/Batman Apocalypse? Please oh PLEASE have Supergirl have her Darkseid costume from there in here. It's quite elaborate, but would be so lit (I'm specifically referencing the movie because while the comic and movie versions are the same, the movie is animated and feels like a better version, especially for this games Supergirl)

Chillidoge69

Oct 1, 2018
Hi guys,i got a problem.
I downloaded the game, but when I try to unpack it i get an error saying
"an error occurred during unpacking" i tried downloading it again but it didnt helped. Can someone help me?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Liberator

Mar 2, 2018
Lordfridge9
for me Audrey Visit Wonder Woman Leash, Pop Up Once And Never Saw It Again.
Noting Really Happened, Just Conversation Between Them.

Retsom
Slut costume for Raven/Terra/Miss Martian & Others Just Keep Visitiing Them And Do At Least 4-5 Each Action.

Liberator

Mar 2, 2018
Grimmlock
Just Keep Visiting Picking Either Talk/Dance/Strip, Really no other option yet.
Eventually She Pick To Be Henchwoman so that she can control her Sis.

Loradeon
Windows Registry .... Current Path...
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes