Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Grimmlock
Just Keep Visiting Picking Either Talk/Dance/Strip, Really no other option yet.
Eventually She Pick To Be Henchwoman so that she can control her Sis.

Loradeon
Windows Registry .... Current Path...
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited
so i need to use the registry editor?
because i do this pc/local disk (C:)/Users/(my account) and theres no software.
Im mostly trying to duplicate my slot 1 save into 2 and 3. but i also plan on doing the prison with each henchwoman.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Liberator

Mar 2, 2018
Loradeon * (Hope this helps anyone else as i see many ask this also)

Win Key+R or click Start button then Run Button
Type Regedit

Enter In address bar or manually Find

Right Click on the Something Unlimited Folder of the left side, select on the Menu Export,
and then enter any file name you want and pick where you want the said file.
you have now backup your save on what ever version your currently using

yeah i back up my save many times when trying to figure out what Poison ivy actually does.
really need a cheat option for her

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Lordfridge9
for me Audrey Visit Wonder Woman Leash, Pop Up Once And Never Saw It Again.
Noting Really Happened, Just Conversation Between Them.

Retsom
Slut costume for Raven/Terra/Miss Martian & Others Just Keep Visitiing Them And Do At Least 4-5 Each Action.
You might want to put a @ before a persons name as that way you can tag them in a post

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Encountered a bug I obtained the audrey's sample for cloning but did not do it before I got terra's sample then in the cloning process those 2 vials were stuck on top of eachother and I was able to proceed with cloning Terra when she came out I wanted to make the clone of Audrey but her vial disappeared and all vials that are left are empty. Which means for others if you want to continue audrey don't wait with it just make the clone because this might happen.

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
The talk earlier about an ending with all the girls being pregnant and your harem gave me an idea. I don't have a problem with whoring the girls out and don't consider it any kind of NTR/cuckolding, plus past a certain number of women I find the idea of a harem stupid anyways. But I think if this game ever gets finished here's my idea for a repeatable two part event.

After you have collected every possible superheroine, recruited all your henchwomen, plus maybe some more civilians like Lois Lane, defeated any rivals you have in both business and supervillainy, possibly have a Luthor for President event, and other events focused around getting more power and/or defeating the superheroes, Lex decides there's just two more things he needs to do to seal his victory: choose a wife and produce an heir. For the first part you pick one of your girls, and leading up to the big day you get a number scenes where you interact with your future bride and other characters. For example if you pick a girl with any king of super powers or high level skills in things like martial arts or magic, certain characters can bring up the fact that a kid with Luthor's brains and money, plus what ever powers/skill it inherited/learned from it's mother would make it the ultimate supervillain in the future. Much like the yacht event every girl get's a her own dress for the wedding plus some sexy lingerie for the honeymoon.

The second part would be the follow up several several months after the wedding/honeymoon with your chosen girl pregnant. This can have another number of scenes like if you chose one of your henchwomen there's a scene of her humiliating her superheroine rival one last time by making her a personal maid, saying she will be on a permanent rotation between the Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello, or that she herself will be married off to to another villain or one of Lex's rich political or business partners as a trophy wife to seal a deal. And of course one last scene of pregnant sex.

But that's just what I would do if I was doing a game like this. Honestly I think events like the prison and the yacht are a great way to get more content past just the whole Glamour Slam/Meta Bordello/cells. Those are all great but I'd like to see more locations in the game.

jaegerx1

May 16, 2018
I need help! i get to the "something unlimited configuration" then press "play!" and it is just gives me a white screen! Do I need a program or something?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The talk earlier about an ending with all the girls being pregnant and your harem gave me an idea. I don't have a problem with whoring the girls out and don't consider it any kind of NTR/cuckolding, plus past a certain number of women I find the idea of a harem stupid anyways. But I think if this game ever gets finished here's my idea for a repeatable two part event.

After you have collected every possible superheroine, recruited all your henchwomen, plus maybe some more civilians like Lois Lane, defeated any rivals you have in both business and supervillainy, possibly have a Luthor for President event, and other events focused around getting more power and/or defeating the superheroes, Lex decides there's just two more things he needs to do to seal his victory: choose a wife and produce an heir. For the first part you pick one of your girls, and leading up to the big day you get a number scenes where you interact with your future bride and other characters. For example if you pick a girl with any king of super powers or high level skills in things like martial arts or magic, certain characters can bring up the fact that a kid with Luthor's brains and money, plus what ever powers/skill it inherited/learned from it's mother would make it the ultimate supervillain in the future. Much like the yacht event every girl get's a her own dress for the wedding plus some sexy lingerie for the honeymoon.

The second part would be the follow up several several months after the wedding/honeymoon with your chosen girl pregnant. This can have another number of scenes like if you chose one of your henchwomen there's a scene of her humiliating her superheroine rival one last time by making her a personal maid, saying she will be on a permanent rotation between the Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello, or that she herself will be married off to to another villain or one of Lex's rich political or business partners as a trophy wife to seal a deal. And of course one last scene of pregnant sex.

But that's just what I would do if I was doing a game like this. Honestly I think events like the prison and the yacht are a great way to get more content past just the whole Glamour Slam/Meta Bordello/cells. Those are all great but I'd like to see more locations in the game.
Dude, what have you done :cry:
Now I want that ending :cry::cry::cry:

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Hey,

I'm kind of stuck.... Miss Martian is in her cell (I got the modified Cheerleader Outfit as last costume). She can dance for me, but when I talk to her, it says: Nothing more yet. How can I progress with her further? ---> latest game version is installed.

Thanks

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hey,

I'm kind of stuck.... Miss Martian is in her cell (I got the modified Cheerleader Outfit as last costume). She can dance for me, but when I talk to her, it says: Nothing more yet. How can I progress with her further? ---> latest game version is installed.

Thanks
Make sure her device is fully upgraded. Have her dance a couple more times until new options show up and just keep doing them.

Reactions: KaiserST

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hey,

Thanks
Also, might take couple of tries. For example I did the BJ option three times before the next option appeared

Reactions: KaiserST

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Loradeon * (Hope this helps anyone else as i see many ask this also)

Win Key+R or click Start button then Run Button
Type Regedit

Enter In address bar or manually Find

Right Click on the Something Unlimited Folder of the left side, select on the Menu Export,
and then enter any file name you want and pick where you want the said file.
you have now backup your save on what ever version your currently using

yeah i back up my save many times when trying to figure out what Poison ivy actually does.
really need a cheat option for her
Thanks. sucessfully exported it. now that i have a backup, how do i USE it

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
Dude, what have you done :cry:
Now I want that ending :cry::cry::cry:
I know I'm terrible, but I'm what people on 4chan's WEG thread would call an idea guy. I have a whole load of ideas for either my own adult games or scenes/mods for other people's but I don't have the time/skill/money to actually make them. Plus when I actually try to write down story ideas or turn a collection of scenes in my head into an actual story my brain starts to lock-up and my procrastination kicks in and shuts me down. But every so often I can't contain myself any longer and the idea has to get out somehow. If people actually working on games or planing on making their own read my ideas they should feel free to use them if they want to.

Lupinite

Oct 20, 2016
Is anyone else not seeing the poison ivy and batgirl scene at the bordello?
I have never seen it, so if someone could explain what to do or not do I'd appreciate it.
Here's what I've tried. I've had batgirl assigned to all three rooms with Poison Ivy guarding the bordello, and I've had Batgirl assigned to all three girls while having Ivy hired on at another location. And I've tried it with Ivy not hired at all.

Belidor

Feb 8, 2019
Is anyone else not seeing the poison ivy and batgirl scene at the bordello?
I have never seen it, so if someone could explain what to do or not do I'd appreciate it.
Here's what I've tried. I've had batgirl assigned to all three rooms with Poison Ivy guarding the bordello, and I've had Batgirl assigned to all three girls while having Ivy hired on at another location. And I've tried it with Ivy not hired at all.
You must not assign Ivy to anything. You must not even hire her. Place Batgirl in a common Bordello Room and Ivy visits her on her free time.

Trizexar

Jun 19, 2017
Can someone help me with the Meta-Bordello stable costumes? I unlocked Batgirl's, but I don't get the process to unlock the rest of them lol

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017

Thats.....a bad idea,after you collect all the girl and they already loyal and satisfied with you,then you choose only ONE!!and you keep prostitute her aswell..Fucking crap i dont like the idea at all,lets give the developer what they want..Just at least all of them good ending

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes