Das_Amigos

Jun 3, 2018
Little help. To get blackfire as henchwoman??
1) Get Starfire in Cells
2) Have control of LEx Corp
3) After ~3 days and some progress with Starfire go to the Lexcorp offices (Lexcorp offices NOT Labs, the labs are all the underground stuff)
4) Blackfire will turn up threatening you
5) ~3 days later go up to the offices again and she'll turn up again to collect the money only instead you capture her
6) Progress through Blackfire until she agrees to become a henchwoman (dance etc etc)

If you don't have control of Lexcorp back talk to Mercy some more.

Reactions: KaiserST

Liberator

Mar 2, 2018
Loradeon

Just Click The exported File.
So That It merges back into your windows registry
It will revert all action you done since, from what i can tell/experience so far.

Xardan
yeah some1 need to rip some audio from Superman/Batam/JL & Etc Shows and add them big time...

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Can someone help me with the Meta-Bordello stable costumes? I unlocked Batgirl's, but I don't get the process to unlock the rest of them lol
Same process, just with the ones who can be used and abused. most of them cant. so that leaves like batgirl, terra, artemis, and (i think?) ms martian.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Loradeon

Just Click The exported File.
So That It merges back into your windows registry
It will revert all action you done since, from what i can tell/experience so far.

Xardan
yeah some1 need to rip some audio from Superman/Batam/JL & Etc Shows and add them big time...
#1, thanks
#2, i think that'd cause some copyright problems. but i agree.

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
I would love to have some more sex scenes of the girls with other villains like Atomic Skull,Bizzaro,....I guess my tatse is a little bit weird haha

• Thinking Face
Reactions: polandball

deaddragon95

Nov 12, 2017
I would love to have some more sex scenes of the girls with other villains like Atomic Skull,Bizzaro,....I guess my tatse is a little bit weird haha
yeah, i'd say thats weird. plus everything about bizarro is supposed to be opposite of superman, why would he be interested in women?

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
these scientists just do not understand that the game was created as a brothel simulator) there is no concept of beta male. Lex sells his bitches in a brothel as the owner. a woman does not make him watch as several people fuck her. This Lex makes her surrender to a bunch of random visitors and see that his product is at its best. having a harem for himself and not getting anything in return is so vanilla - these are his slaves and he indicates their place. their place is to accept a bunch of dicks only by his orders, they remain completely faithful to him, he remains their master. The heroine is his enemies, he breaks them down on the bottom and the first goal of slaves is to make money for Lex, this is not a Cukold, this is Pimping. do not be confused in terms) so you would pull up your knowledge) Money. Money and again Money.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
so that the yacht will lift you out of the boat for a few days, the ship's image has to pass through, but now I'm waiting for it to happen. helpp please

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
these scientists just do not understand that the game was created as a brothel simulator) there is no concept of beta male. Lex sells his bitches in a brothel as the owner. a woman does not make him watch as several people fuck her. This Lex makes her surrender to a bunch of random visitors and see that his product is at its best. having a harem for himself and not getting anything in return is so vanilla - these are his slaves and he indicates their place. their place is to accept a bunch of dicks only by his orders, they remain completely faithful to him, he remains their master. The heroine is his enemies, he breaks them down on the bottom and the first goal of slaves is to make money for Lex, this is not a Cukold, this is Pimping. do not be confused in terms) so you would pull up your knowledge) Money. Money and again Money.
jeez,calm down kid:LOL:,that only your opinion who knows what SR7 opinion about his own game

Reactions: lordfridge9

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
After i got the slut outfit for Raven every scene i try with her freezes the game, anyone else has experienced this?

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
jeez,calm down kid:LOL:,that only your opinion who knows what SR7 opinion about his own game
Read first post on this tread) its a brodel managment)
"Overview:
Something Unlimited is a comic-based parody brothel management game. You play as Lex, seeking to concoct a way to rid the world of superheroes while simultaneously placing yourself on one of its thrones. Unfortunately though, plans of world domination tend to cost a lot of money and you’re practically broke. When Roulette comes to you with the idea for a “meta-bordello”, you think up the perfect way to supply her with incredibly enticing workers – as long as you get a fat cut of the profits, of course.

Will you be able to “convince” enough heroines, henchwomen and villainesses to work for you? Can you grow the bordello enough to bankroll your final plan for world supremacy? Will you finally be able to take down the heroes/heroines once and for all, as well as your villainous rivals? "

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
gee freakin zus bud,how about making that more readable and not one huge paragraph ?

also,if your going to use the second part of a bracket in a sentence,make sure you also use the first part of one.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Actually i kinda like the idea lois lane,artemis and other heroines get pregnant with some bastard child over and over again,damaging them till they have no use at all,like tatoo full body,piercing vagina and asshole and gaping holes..put many stuff in their pussy and asshole with alcohol,teddy bear and all big stuff in one shot

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Actually i kinda like the idea lois lane,artemis and other heroines get pregnant with some bastard child over and over again,damaging them till they have no use at all,like tatoo full body,piercing vagina and asshole and gaping holes..put many stuff in their pussy and asshole with alcohol,teddy bear and all big stuff in one shot
That's not happening, sunset is not into that kind of thing.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes