Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
How do I capture Princess Audrey? I met Savage for the third time but I skipped through the whole conversation and most likely skipped some important dialogues/instructions and I've spend 20 in game days figuring out how to complete this task. Walkthrough only tells me to talk to Savage a third time which doesn't really help much.

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
People, please look at the GUIDE on the FIRST PAGE if you have any difficulty unlocking characters. Then, if you could not do something even after looking at the guide, then post your question on the thread. These repetitive questions are only clogging it up.

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
So is posting 3 times in a row. Unless moderation gets involved and suspends/bans idiots actively don't expect it to change. You'll have people asking for the latest download link, saves, how to X, cry for a walkthrough, and asking how to install the asset pack. It won't end.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I thought its my bug only cause i had other stupid bug Poison Ivy not showing up to be hired so start the game then from beginning, but i glad not only one hope will be fixed in the next update!

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
My preference for which heroines to be completed after the Artemis update in order of how much I like them (I love all of them but some more than others):

1. Hawkgirl
2. Stargirl
3. Huntress
4. Wonder Woman
5. Vixen
6. Supergirl
7. Zatanna
8. Batgirl
9. Black Canary
10. Starfire

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
So is posting 3 times in a row. Unless moderation gets involved and suspends/bans idiots actively don't expect it to change. You'll have people asking for the latest download link, saves, how to X, cry for a walkthrough, and asking how to install the asset pack. It won't end.
Yeah, that's what I expect, but one can only hope. Also sorry bout the 3 in the row

MinganOkami

Feb 13, 2019
Okay so I am stuck. When i first played this game last year I easily got The lexcorp mission and prison mission and Superwoman. But I started a new game and I am on day 199 and nothing? Can someone help?

gawaing

Jun 8, 2018
one question: how can i activate the summoning of superwoman? i complet the raven arch but i can't summoning she

Jan 30, 2019
Themyscria? Yes.
There should be a choice, either turning Themyscira and/or Bana-Mighdall(one or the other, preferably both places and Amazons) into either the largest whore house or the largest HAREM that ever existed to only serve one man and one man only, Lex Luthor.

Lex shoud have at least a good HAREM fucking like these:
B_M_H_124.jpg B_M_H_125.jpg
I know it's alot of work for sunsetriders7 and gunsmokegames but we shouldn't just have Lex on the sidelines not getting fucked a lot. He has a lot of women in his control but not once did he assemble them to have a OneVsAll Harem Orgy with him, not once. They could have at least a reverse of what's happening in the exhibition in the Bordello, seriously Lex is letting some random people doing that thing in the exhibition with his girls? I know he's not a stupid villain, he's a super genius! Seriously Lex should have a good HAREM fucking with his girls at least do it first with all his henchwomen and Lois.

Reactions: Genji
Jan 30, 2019
these scientists just do not understand that the game was created as a brothel simulator) there is no concept of beta male. Lex sells his bitches in a brothel as the owner. a woman does not make him watch as several people fuck her. This Lex makes her surrender to a bunch of random visitors and see that his product is at its best. having a harem for himself and not getting anything in return is so vanilla - these are his slaves and he indicates their place. their place is to accept a bunch of dicks only by his orders, they remain completely faithful to him, he remains their master. The heroine is his enemies, he breaks them down on the bottom and the first goal of slaves is to make money for Lex, this is not a Cukold, this is Pimping. do not be confused in terms) so you would pull up your knowledge) Money. Money and again Money.
Yes, we know that, but at least give Lex a good HAREM fucking, not just letting his properties have all the fun in the exhibition with the disgusting GB scenes, seriously. And Lex is not that stupid to keep a HAREM for himself.

Reactions: Genji
Jan 30, 2019
Read first post on this tread) its a brodel managment)
"Overview:
Something Unlimited is a comic-based parody brothel management game. You play as Lex, seeking to concoct a way to rid the world of superheroes while simultaneously placing yourself on one of its thrones. Unfortunately though, plans of world domination tend to cost a lot of money and you’re practically broke. When Roulette comes to you with the idea for a “meta-bordello”, you think up the perfect way to supply her with incredibly enticing workers – as long as you get a fat cut of the profits, of course.

Will you be able to “convince” enough heroines, henchwomen and villainesses to work for you? Can you grow the bordello enough to bankroll your final plan for world supremacy? Will you finally be able to take down the heroes/heroines once and for all, as well as your villainous rivals? "
At least let him keep some for his personal pleasure and the others are for money. There are plenty of women in his world and there are other kind of extraterrestrial females out there as well.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
At least let him keep some for his personal pleasure and the others are for money. There are plenty of women in his world and there are other kind of extraterrestrial females out there as well.
wait,it already have,only heroine get fucked with some bunch of stranger,the villainess with Lex only

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes