Jan 30, 2019
Read first post on this tread) its a brodel managment)
"Overview:
Something Unlimited is a comic-based parody brothel management game. You play as Lex, seeking to concoct a way to rid the world of superheroes while simultaneously placing yourself on one of its thrones. Unfortunately though, plans of world domination tend to cost a lot of money and you’re practically broke. When Roulette comes to you with the idea for a “meta-bordello”, you think up the perfect way to supply her with incredibly enticing workers – as long as you get a fat cut of the profits, of course.

Will you be able to “convince” enough heroines, henchwomen and villainesses to work for you? Can you grow the bordello enough to bankroll your final plan for world supremacy? Will you finally be able to take down the heroes/heroines once and for all, as well as your villainous rivals? "
At least let him have a HAREM scene with his henchwomen(Mercy Graves, Harley Quinn, Blackfire, Cheshire, Superwoman, Galatea) Lois Lane, Killer Frost and Audrey.

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Even though i hope he doesnt gave up lois to some random guy..they have been in relationship before

Jan 30, 2019
i admit im into harem and this guy above me have a same fetish as me..harem team Assemble!
Yeah at least give Lex a HAREM scene and not just sit there and watch his slaves have disgusting GB scenes and him not getting any HAREM loving, seriously Lex is not that stupid and he's not a beta male like these GB lovers to keep some ladies for his personal HAREM!

Jan 30, 2019
Urgh, I don't like the idea of Lex marrying at all.
Not marrying any of them! Just keeping some slaves or preferably some Amazons from Themyscira or Bana-Mighdall for his HAREM. Lex is not that stupid to not keep any women for his personal enjoyment. Seriously, Lex should not just sit and watch his slaves having all the fun with these disgusting GB scenes in the exhibition, Lex should have a good HAREM scene like this from Boy meets Harem:

B_M_H_124.jpg B_M_H_125.jpg

Reactions: Altair150196ITA

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
If he can't have a HAREM orgy with his slaves at least do it with the Amzons from Themyscira or Bana-Mighdall.
wait,wait,calm down,you sound desperate bro,even though i dont like a main character damaging his girl to some guys for money,its not us to decide what will happen in this game..lets just pray maybe,just maybe there will be a harem ending with Lex alone or,maybe Batman destroy the place and take all his women for himself..another harem tower just like Lex with Wayne corporation...AHAHHAHHAHA:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jan 30, 2019
Looks like a truly fascinating dialogue between two scholars and analysts of the cuck philosophy has engaged. What a time to be alive...
Lex should at least keep some slaves for his HAREM or at least have a HAREM scene with his henchwomen(Mercy Graves, Harley Quinn, Cheshire, Blackfire, Galatea and Superwoman), Lois Lane, Audrey and Killer Frost. Poor Lex shouldn't just watch his slave have fun in the Exhibition with these disgusting GB scenes, he should have at least receive a good HAREM fucking from some of his slaves or at least from the Amazons from Themyscira or Bana-Mighdall.

Jan 30, 2019
wait,wait,calm down,you sound desperate bro,even though i dont like a main character damaging his girl to some guys for money,its not us to decide what will happen in this game..lets just pray maybe,just maybe there will be a harem ending with Lex alone or,maybe Batman destroy the place and take all his women for himself..another harem tower just like Lex with Wayne corporation...AHAHHAHHAHA:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Haha, in another universe, sunsetriders7 has a game where Batman has a HAREM of his own made of Supervillainesses but not acquired the same way as Lex but taken to the Batcave for him getting some "information" and "torturing" them for his crimefighting(pleasure).

Haha, I doubt that they will since they started with these GB exhibitions(still disgusting). Well if they don't there's still plenty of H Games(from Japan) with a HAREM storyline out there with not so VANILLA theme that still have great HAREM scenes(which are not disgusting). I'd give you the name but I forgot and I deleted all my history for reasons and didn't save the links and I haven't downloaded it yet.

Reactions: Genji
Jan 30, 2019
And I saw a guy that said, that he should impregnate them, that's a no no, other heroes will notice.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Try Four Element Trainer,summertime saga,depraved awakening,dreams of desire,grim city,Sweet Home ~H na Onee-san wa Suki Desu ka~,waifu academy and roundscape adorevia..they all have harem element in it

Jan 30, 2019
The ones that you can probably impregnate are the ones in your base:the henchwomen(Mercy Graves, Harley Quinn, Cheshire, Blackfire, Galatea, Superwoman), Killer Frost, Audrey(your clone), Terra(your clone); and Roulette(she'll probably charge you a lot of money for knocking her up) and Tala(very obedient).

Lois Lane and the other heroes are a BIG no no, unless you've killed every threat to your reign and you're the undisputed ruler of earth and the entire universe.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The ones that you can probably impregnate are the ones in your base:the henchwomen(Mercy Graves, Harley Quinn, Cheshire, Blackfire, Galatea, Superwoman), Killer Frost, Audrey(your clone), Terra(your clone); and Roulette(she'll probably charge you a lot of money for knocking her up) and Tala(very obedient).

Lois Lane and the other heroes are a BIG no no, unless you've killed every threat to your reign and you're the undisputed ruler of earth and the entire universe.
haha,no chance for lois then,if i think about it,i dont want superman kill lex and rampaging across the nation..it will start a war BvS

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Yes, we know that, but at least give Lex a good HAREM fucking, not just letting his properties have all the fun in the exhibition with the disgusting GB scenes, seriously. And Lex is not that stupid to keep a HAREM for himself.
Lex doesn't really care about them as people, though. To him they're essentially property there to provide him money and entertainment and there's no significant divide between the two in his feelings. He's Lex Luthor and if whoring them out bothered him or he didn't consider it a net gain, he wouldn't be doing it in the first place, after all.

Jan 30, 2019
haha,no chance for lois then,if i think about it,i dont want superman kill lex and rampaging across the city..it will start a war BvS
Yeah either Superman is gonna snap, kill you or paralyze you while he fucks Mercy Graves and the other henchwomen while you watch. The only way that he gets a big HAREM full of heroines, super-powered humans and beings is if he killed, incapacitate, sealed, etc. all the threats to his reign on earth and the entire universe.
That's why I want the Amazons, they're good at fighting, war, etc.(your very own special ops or personal/private army for waging war on the surface and taking care of business and your pleasure, but mostly killing your enemies, and fucking you), very fit(makes them ideal for countless hours of sex and breeding, definitely less damage on their goods because they rarely met men(it's an island full of women).

Jan 30, 2019
Lex doesn't really care about them as people, though. To him they're essentially property there to provide him money and entertainment and there's no significant divide between the two in his feelings. He's Lex Luthor and if whoring them out bothered him or he didn't consider it a net gain, he wouldn't be doing it in the first place, after all.
Lex doesn't have to have feeling with the ladies, he just have to fuck them(some of them are gonna be in Lex's personal HAREM) and the other slaves are for his money making.

Mindless sex with some of his slaves in his personal HAREM and the others are for making his pockets and wallets bigger for his world and eventual universal domination

No attachments, just pleasure.
His 6 henchwomen, Killer Frost, Audrey, Terra, Roulette and Tala on the other hand.....

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes