akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Someone knows the image of Miss Martian with the last suit at the time of doing a striptease nosale poque

lolita621

Feb 11, 2019
Actually i kinda like the idea lois lane,artemis and other heroines get pregnant with some bastard child over and over again,damaging them till they have no use at all,like tatoo full body,piercing vagina and asshole and gaping holes..put many stuff in their pussy and asshole with alcohol,teddy bear and all big stuff in one shot
this is bordello management,of course they will have that kind of stuff..they are property and prostitute remember?
Some people were asking if they will have pregnancy and they said for now is a no and you want those things. I think you are playing the wrong game with these kinds of fetish. Only nhentai will have those and japanese games.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Some people were asking if they will have pregnancy and they said for now is a no and you want those things. I think you are playing the wrong game with these kinds of fetish. Only nhentai will have those and japanese games.
Pregnancy wouldn't work story-wise because I'm sure the whole operation would be blown immediately if all the female JL members suddenly end up mysteriously pregnant. Especially if the children were all Luthor's. Henchwomen on the other hand...

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
Okay so to change the subject what are some events that everyone thinks could be added to the game that could fit with the tone of the game as is? One I came up with is since Lex is a rich business man he needs to go to some important event and needs a date. It would be like the yacht event or a smaller less extreme version of the idea I posted yesterday. You pick a henchwoman, or a fully broken superheroine who servers the same purpose for events like this, she gets a fancy new outfit appropriate to the nature of the event.

On the villain side of things I'd like to see an event involving invading Themyscria, home of the Amazons. Turn an island of warrior women into the worlds biggest whore house. All your henchwomen and captured heroines get new outfits based on ancient Greek/Roman clothes or Amazon armor costumes.

Reactions: dragoon747

Liberator

Mar 2, 2018
Silver1

fixed so far In Version 2.22

Not in Version 2.2
Get 2.22

Trizexar

Only works/view-able there and at the Club
View All Private Scenes With Heroine at the Meta Bordello With Clothes And Naked to unlock
then swap at the stable option

Reactions: KaiserST

MasterNinja

Mar 29, 2018
It does not bother me all the bordello scenes, since my thought is in the way: mind control->corruption->mind break, and the money is money. I just hope that the others girls oppose a little more resistance.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Okay so to change the subject what are some events that everyone thinks could be added to the game that could fit with the tone of the game as is? One I came up with is since Lex is a rich business man he needs to go to some important event and needs a date. It would be like the yacht event or a smaller less extreme version of the idea I posted yesterday. You pick a henchwoman, or a fully broken superheroine who servers the same purpose for events like this, she gets a fancy new outfit appropriate to the nature of the event.

On the villain side of things I'd like to see an event involving invading Themyscria, home of the Amazons. Turn an island of warrior women into the worlds biggest whore house. All your henchwomen and captured heroines get new outfits based on ancient Greek/Roman clothes or Amazon armor costumes.
Themyscria? Yes.

hihi123

Jun 8, 2017
How do you unlock Batgirl's outfits in the bordello? I had unlocked a bunch of them in the cell, but when I reset her device and put her in the bordello they all disappeared.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
How do you unlock Batgirl's outfits in the bordello? I had unlocked a bunch of them in the cell, but when I reset her device and put her in the bordello they all disappeared.
you need to make her pregnant in bordello and exhibition

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
The dresses that you opened in the cage are used only in the cage scenes. you can't wear them for a brothel yet

Reactions: KaiserST
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes