Mar 2, 2018
thz1138

I have At the Meta Bordello

Only works there and at the Club
View All Screne at the Meta Bordello to unlock
then swap at the stable option

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
There's something wrong with the Gallery.

When I try to download it and it's almost done, MEGA says there's a 'temporary error' and is retrying, but nothing gets resolved no matter how long I wait.

Liberator

Mar 2, 2018
Jacobparis

Circe is on Yacht/boat, and you can get it on with her.
from what i can tell u can get it on with all the females on the Yacht/boat
except for the ones that are Dancing.

jacobparis

Oct 3, 2018
Jacobparis

Circe is on Yacht/boat, and you can get it on with her.
from what i can tell u can get it on with all the females on the Yacht/boat
except for the ones that are Dancing.
yeah I know that and I'm happy that @Gunsmoke Games put circe in the game. im just excited for any up coming updates for the game that focus on circe.

Jan 30, 2019
I think a scene like this should the the final scene of the game, just before the credits. All heroines and villains seduced and Lex conquers the world through his sex slave army. Maybe Lois would be pregnant with his child. The end.
Not only just with having a HAREM army with the Amazons of Themyscira but also being a HAREM KING with the Amazons of Bana-Mighdall too!

Jan 30, 2019
Oh God,we need this..but some people fetish want gangbang with dozens stranger men and Lex only there to watch masturbating in the corner..(im not one of them)that ntr guy want that
Yeah kinda stupid to have that here(just my opinion) because this thing kinda started as a HAREM/PROSTITUTION/MIND CONTROL/SUPERHERO/SUPERHEROINE/SUPERVILLAIN/SUPERVILLAINESS Game. Why fucking share your superpowered ladies to beta males when you could fuck those said superfemales all by yourself. Only beta males who can't please a woman by themselves like that! It's your females period! They only get to see it on glamour slam(no touching or playing) or have a one on one with them at the bordello, the others are off limits! HAREM are for Alpha Males who likes and can please a woman or a group of WOMEN all by themselves!

Reactions: Kane_Freeman
Jan 30, 2019
Oh God,we need this..but some people fetish want gangbang with dozens stranger men and Lex only there to watch masturbating in the corner..(im not one of them)that ntr guy want that
Yeah kinda stupid to have that here(just my opinion) because this thing kinda started as a HAREM/PROSTITUTION/MIND CONTROL/SUPERHERO/SUPERHEROINE/SUPERVILLAIN/SUPERVILLAINESS Game. Why fucking share your superpowered ladies to beta males when you could fuck those said superfemales all by yourself. Only beta males like that! It's your females period! They only get to see it on glamour slam(no touching or playing) or have a one on one with them at the bordello, the others are off limits

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Yeah kinda stupid to have that here(just my opinion) because this thing kinda started as a HAREM/PROSTITUTION/MIND CONTROL/SUPERHERO/SUPERHEROINE/SUPERVILLAIN/SUPERVILLAINESS Game. Why fucking share your superpowered ladies to beta males when you could fuck those said superfemales all by yourself. Only beta males like that! It's your females period! They only get to see it on glamour slam(no touching or playing) or have a one on one with them at the bordello, the others are off limits
i like the glamour slam stuff,but not the prostitution stuff..they all property of Lex,but still why the fuck sharing your women with other beta cuck,when Lex himself can satisfy all of them..just imagine the exhibition,how many dozens of man fuck one women in last days

Jan 30, 2019
i like the glamour slam stuff,but not the prostitution stuff..they all property of Lex,but still why the fuck sharing your women with other beta cuck,when Lex himself can satisfy all of them..just imagine the exhibition,how many dozens of man fuck one women in last days
Yeah, Lex not getting a proper HAREM to fuck him, when he's the one who invented and created the fucking device to control these heroines to do some "dirty work", bugs me. Makes him a beta male retard C-Class supervillain than an Alpha Male, Harem King Level Super Genius Supervillain. It's quite stupid that he's not getting the fruits of his labor, instead these beta males at the exhibition is enjoying what he's supposed to have! Might as well change the name from Something Unlimited to Something for these beta males but not for me, Lexy Limited!

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56 and Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Yeah, Lex not getting a proper HAREM to fuck him, when he's the one who invented and created the fucking device to control these heroines to do some "dirty work", bugs me. Makes him a beta male retard C-Class supervillain than an Alpha Male, Harem King Level Super Genius Supervillain. It's quite stupid that he's not getting the fruits of his labor, instead these beta males at the exhibition is enjoying what he's supposed to have! Might as well change the name from Something Unlimited to Something for these beta males but not for me, Lexy Limited!
poor Lex get a damaged women:cry:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
im just hopin when the third device unlocked,the heroine not fucking around with a bunch of strangers instead of Lex like"Come on Lex,i love sex,let me fuck with some random peoples out there,you will get the money aswell"Jeez,they will become a cumdump slut and Lex only said if you control your behavior i will let you fuck and get pregnant with some bastard child..that time i will just delete the game in a second

Reactions: dragoon747
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes