D

Deleted member 215905

I know I’m the 3000th person to mention this but for the love of god and all that is holy please someone post the 2.222 update.

Reactions: Sanil

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
assembly-unityscript.dll keeps getting removed which means you have to unzip the game every time if you want to play it.

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a 1.9 Save that anyone has? Is it even possible. I remember the save system being janky, I recently upgraded and lost my save damnit.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
A suggestion here to sunsetriders7, gunsmokegames and their team!
Hopefully there will be a hardcore HAREM fucking for Lex like these:

That would be a good idea if somewhere down the line, he could control all the Amazons in Themyscira and add them to his personal Amazonian/Amazoness/Amazons of Themyscira Harem. Basically a private island full of Amazons waiting to fuck Lex's brains out!l
I think a scene like this should the the final scene of the game, just before the credits. All heroines and villains seduced and Lex conquers the world through his sex slave army. Maybe Lois would be pregnant with his child. The end.

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Do you honestly think that 90% of the people asking questions would actually read a F.A.Q. first? You have more faith in humanity than I ever did.

Most of the questions people ask over and over ad nauseam, are easily answered with a simple search of the thread.
Even then, if we add a FAQ, we'll get 10% less small questions, and we can just tell everyone to go read the faq as a reply

Reactions: mastaczajnik

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I'm having a problem, I played all ravens scenes until I got the 'slut' custome, after that, when I try to revisit any scene, the dialogue box disappears and there is no way to move forward in the game. Anyone had that bug ? is there any way to fix it ? or I just have to wait to a new fixed version?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I'm having a problem, I played all ravens scenes until I got the 'slut' custome, after that, when I try to revisit any scene, the dialogue box disappears and there is no way to move forward in the game. Anyone had that bug ? is there any way to fix it ? or I just have to wait to a new fixed version?
you need to wait till the new update come out in march

jimjet123

Nov 2, 2017
is there a way to get save file? i haven't played the game for a while and i don't wanna go through the grind again

DriKidu

Oct 28, 2017
I am havin a prodlem that i cannot get the mission to get the blood sample to make galatea is anypody else having this prodlem ? using new save

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So after finally playing the game again, (mostly because I learned despite having 900+ days on my original save I had to start over to receive new content) I currently cannot go to lexcorp office. It instantly takes be to the lap when I click on the building.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes