Das_Amigos

Jun 3, 2018
Guys where can I find save file? And how is it called?
P.S. I can't find is in app data roaming(how is it called?)
where to find the save data lcoation?
It's in your system registry.

My advice, don't bother trying to save edit etc because you'll probably break your computer.

But hey feel free to go messing in there if you want just don't say you weren't warned.

Reactions: KaiserST and Bantry

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
It's in your system registry.

My advice, don't bother trying to save edit etc because you'll probably break your computer.

But hey feel free to go messing in there if you want just don't say you weren't warned.
Can you tell me where exacly because im trying to copy them and put into other pc

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
"- Raven Content
- Slut Costume
- Slut Intro Scene
- Slut Strip Scenes
- Handjob Scenes
- Blowjob Scenes
- Sex Scenes
- Anal Scenes"

Ok now we are talking this worth my time i love raven

Das_Amigos

Jun 3, 2018
Can you tell me where exacly because im trying to copy them and put into other pc
No because I don't mess there I just know it's in there

i only got batgirl strip and supergirl dance, how i do unlock more scenes? I already speaked with them, repeated teh scenes and nothing
I think most of the Batgirl content is still only related to having her in the sex club.

Same with a lot of Supergirl content but I think there's a few scenes if you get Galatea as a henchwoman and visit Supergirls room

"- Raven Content
- Slut Costume
- Slut Intro Scene
- Slut Strip Scenes
- Handjob Scenes
- Blowjob Scenes
- Sex Scenes
- Anal Scenes"

Ok now we are talking this worth my time i love raven
Presently apparently a minor bug breaking some of it so we're all waiting for someone to link the patch which was released.

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
i only got batgirl strip and supergirl dance, how i do unlock more scenes? I already speaked with them, repeated teh scenes and nothing
I think that's all the content there is for them so far. But if you're ever having trouble unlocking something, try repeating all the available scenes with each available outfit.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
man,i will be done with this game if they willingly gangbang with other stranger..The mindcontrol is enough for me..they dont need to know what happen to them..Seriously,AAARGHH!only Lex is enough

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Someone really needs to add a commonly asked questions section on the front page cuz these questions kinda detract from the discussion. Not that it's the asker's fault
Do you honestly think that 90% of the people asking questions would actually read a F.A.Q. first? You have more faith in humanity than I ever did.

Most of the questions people ask over and over ad nauseam, are easily answered with a simple search of the thread.

Reactions: Danlorn and Bantry
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes