Oct 14, 2018
Smoke is the manager and Locke takes care of the coding for their future OC game and PR.
sooo.. Sunset is the only one working on SU? good on him he do stellar work. WhaT purpose do theother two serve? Dont give me dat coding bull cuz scooby flopped.sound to me like one of the two is expendable!!!

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
ok so far MM is missing all her actions but dancing and the new content. Don't know why but I can no longer see strip scenes. as well as the exhibition sex scenes. game also locks up when trying to have sex with raven after changing costumes. Having sex after reloading no matter if shes naked or in any outfit from there locks the game completely and you have to restart. it also saves the game as if you went back to the main map screen so you have to advance another day to try again. confirmed with all costumes

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
The only problem i had was with Raven, after you unlock her slut costume you cant do any of the new scenes, the new scenes were working before but now its doenst matter which clothes she is using it dont work

Reactions: KaiserST

justme017

Aug 16, 2017
It looked to me like the patch was posted on patreon. As far as her second scene, click on her when she is meditating.

justme017

Aug 16, 2017
FA287E5B-D190-4483-9403-F35AB60E649C.jpeg I would like to believe that better beta testing/testers could have caught these obvious issues, making this patch unnecessary...

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
The patch is already out and it does work for Raven, Megan still has the same bugs, but restarting solved the problem.

Also, in case anyone is interested, I updated both my SU guides, in my sig.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Probably will wait for next version.Hopefully then the bugs will be gone.Seriously they need someone to play the game from the start once and second time using a save from last version.
These 7 days of bug fixing have not helped much but there is a good amount of content for Raven and Miss Martian like this one View attachment 241863
I'm not sure if the tester is realy playing the game or he was watching biathlon.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes