Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
True. If I have learned anything about software development it's that if a dev says they will have it out between close date and further date, you can bet your sweet bippy it will be the further date. Sometimes on the final hour of that date.
Is this a 'Real Artists Ship' comment opportunity?

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
It doesn't really matter who to me at this point. Batgirl would be fine, or even Supergirl. If that quality goes into the Exhibition mode, I'm fine with anyone who gets in.
Considering this months update is focusing on the completion of Miss Martian, I 100% expect her to get an Exhibition scene this time.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
It's one of two things.

First being most likely that your using an old save file and continuing it on a later version of the game.

Second being it's really just a bug in the version of the game you dl.
Probably the first one

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
Is this a 'Real Artists Ship' comment opportunity?
I don't think it's so much that as it is reality. Devs want to get their product out, but they also want quality. You have 3 levers that you can pull (Fast, Cheap, Quality) but you can only have 2 at a time. If you want fast and cheap, it won't be quality, etc.

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
I don't think it's so much that as it is reality. Devs want to get their product out, but they also want quality. You have 3 levers that you can pull (Fast, Cheap, Quality) but you can only have 2 at a time. If you want fast and cheap, it won't be quality, etc.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Does anyone have a save with all the stuff unlocked? I had to get a new laptop and it would take quite a while for me to go through everything again and unlock it all...Again.

nofatchicks

Jun 15, 2017
Does anyone have a save with all the stuff unlocked? I had to get a new laptop and it would take quite a while for me to go through everything again and unlock it all...Again.
what doubly sucks is that you can unlock all the stuff in the game but you don't get the dialogue, which kind of nerfs it. an oversight on SR7's part IMO given that this is still quite heavily a text game

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
what doubly sucks is that you can unlock all the stuff in the game but you don't get the dialogue, which kind of nerfs it. an oversight on SR7's part IMO given that this is still quite heavily a text game
I gotta agree. Games like these survive on their writing so having what's basically a CG gallery rather than a scene viewer isn't as appealing. Not to mention with how the save system works you have to replay the game if you want to see any non-repeatable scenes. At least in the Ren'py games like these with no scene viewers you've pretty much got infinite saves you can make whenever so you can kinda make your own "scene viewer".

...Sorry for the slight ranting. Love the game and this is a minor criticism of mine at best.

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
I know it's been a while since the ship update, but I have to call out Galatea's party dress is the dress Julia Roberts wears working as a hooker in Pretty Woman. So at some point between training and dirty doings with Luthor, Galatea found a tv, cell phone, or computer and watched pretty woman. Our problem is how do we convince SR7 that at some point one of the girls watched Showgirls and bought the red and black stripper dress?

vivianward.jpg

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I know it's been a while since the ship update, but I have to call out Galatea's party dress is the dress Julia Roberts wears working as a hooker in Pretty Woman. So at some point between training and dirty doings with Luthor, Galatea found a tv, cell phone, or computer and watched pretty woman. Our problem is how do we convince SR7 that at some point one of the girls watched Showgirls and bought the red and black stripper dress?

View attachment 239316
its obvious Galatea can do what ever she want since she is the secretary of Lex,i wonderin if we can make Lois Lane as secretary as well,it will be funny between Lex and Lois

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
its obvious Galatea can do what ever she want since she is the secretary of Lex,i wonderin if we can make Lois Lane as secretary as well,it will be funny between Lex and Lois

I think I talked about this before, but when SU was still young I really thought Lois would become a hench since she was given a cell in the lab (along with Harley and Mercy). The idea of turning Lois from bitch to needing the D and following Lex is hot.

Reactions: Genji

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
I think I talked about this before, but when SU was still young I really thought Lois would become a hench since she was given a cell in the lab (along with Harley and Mercy). The idea of turning Lois from bitch to needing the D and following Lex is hot.
I always thought Lois's current last bit of dialogue from her dance or strip scenes (forget which) implied that we'd eventually get the girls working in the strip club and bordello while conscious and of their own volition, especially given how tedious it is to reset devices then reupgrade them. Still kinda hoping we get that eventually, since that feels like the natural next step after finishing the main cell content.

Reactions: Leingod and RT567

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
And then Lex will be like "Look at Superman face,he is jealous of me..Haahahha"somethin like that

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
To be honest i dont like the idea Lois or any other girl whoring themselve to many strangers like gangbang and stuff..It just against the idea Lex own them all but at the same time prostitute them to get money..im okay if it only strip club and something but not bordello and exhibition

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
And then Lex will be like "Look at Superman face,he is jealous of me..Haahahha"somethin like that
Problem though is at least someone might recognize her as Lois. Most people think the bar is a cosplay club, but if they see the actual Lois Lane there then there would be lots more suspision. She could probably go to the MB if only cause the NDA the patrons have to sign would be massive.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes