olver

Aug 1, 2017
Hi,
So I started a new save game on slot 3.
Closed the game and then imported the files
Saveslot3.reg and
ClearvisitsS3.reg

But now, when I load the game, it leaves me with only 3 the three starting ladies and Mercy.

Something is obviously not working as supposed, so maybe you could tell me where I made an error?
Thanks in advance and sorry to be a bother.
Hi botc76,

Don't worry, it's not a bother to me. I replicated your issue by trying to override my old 3rd save over. It seems like it does produce double lines of parameters, and the game keeps choosing the wrong ones.

I deleted everything related on the 3rd save from the registry and remerged, but the save still didn't work out for some obscure reason. I'll try with an older version to see if sunset is taking steps to prevent save exchanges.

Btw, if save merging failed for you, it should have failed for almost anyone, at least everyone trying it first on v2.1. Did anyone ge a similar poblem?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hi botc76,

Don't worry, it's not a bother to me. I replicated your issue by trying to override my old 3rd save over. It seems like it does produce double lines of parameters, and the game keeps choosing the wrong ones.

I deleted everything related on the 3rd save from the registry and remerged, but the save still didn't work out for some obscure reason. I'll try with an older version to see if sunset is taking steps to prevent save exchanges.

Btw, if save merging failed for you, it should have failed for almost anyone, at least everyone trying it first on v2.1. Did anyone ge a similar poblem?
Okay, I managed to make it work for the game stored in slot 1, but don't ask me how. :)

Dorn

Aug 18, 2017
How do I get Mercy past handjob? I've used all her costumes on dance/strip/handjob. She still won't strip out of her lingerie either. Feel like I'm missing something.

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
How do I get Mercy past handjob? I've used all her costumes on dance/strip/handjob. She still won't strip out of her lingerie either. Feel like I'm missing something.
That's all she has right now

drc1223

Aug 30, 2016
after you open the bordello, if Mercy is still your henchwoman, you will reopen lexcorp with her as acting CEO, which gives you her business suit. at one point when you visit her room, she won't be there and you will find her washing the limo in the parking garage where she will give you a blow job. at some point after that she will agree to strip out of her lingerie.

Reactions: ponyguy and Krull

Klonosz25

Jun 5, 2017
Every time i try to uncompress the files it takes up space but i can't see the folder.
Someone coild help me with this issue?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Every time i try to uncompress the files it takes up space but i can't see the folder.
Someone coild help me with this issue?
Hmm you can't see the game folder at all? Or is it just taking up more space then what the file size is, because that is supposed to happen As it is also unpacking Unity stuff needed for the game. The folder should be about 4GBs when it's done extracting.

Reactions: ponyguy and Krull

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Guys I know we have way too many heroines/villains but we still have 1 page to fill.Which additional girls we can get?
Power Girl
Katana
Wonder Girl
Saturn Girl
Phantom Girl
Batwoman
Pandora
Dawnstar
Big Barda
Aya
Jade
Donna Troy
Mary Marvel
Lady Blackhawk
Fire
Ice
Hawk
Dove

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull and ponyguy

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Guys I know we have way too many heroines/villains but we still have 1 page to fill.Which additional girls we can get?
Power Girl
Katana
Wonder Girl
Saturn Girl
Phantom Girl
Batwoman
Pandora
Dawnstar
Big Barda
Jade
Donna Troy
Mary Marvel
Lady Blackhawk
Fire
Ice
Hawk
Dove
Power Girl would be a bit redundant with both Supergirl and Galatea. Batwoman would be really dope. Wonder Girl and Donna Troy I think would both work real well. And while I don't think she would work that well, I've always had a soft spot for Lady Blackhawk.

mastaczajnik

Jul 7, 2017
Power Girl
Katana
Wonder Girl
Saturn Girl
Phantom Girl
Batwoman
Pandora
Dawnstar
Big Barda
Jade
Donna Troy
Mary Marvel
Lady Blackhawk
Fire
Ice
Hawk
Dove
I would chose Iaya from green lantern animated...

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I agree. I would rather see him finish the gameplay of the game, then the current girls, then create "content packs" of new girls to extend the game's lifetime.

Klonosz25

Jun 5, 2017
Hmm you can't see the game folder at all? Or is it just taking up more space then what the file size is, because that is supposed to happen As it is also unpacking Unity stuff needed for the game. The folder should be about 4GBs when it's done extracting.
It took up space and i can't see the folder (hidden files are ser to be shown).

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes