Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Speaking of this game, do anyone know about that new game the author was making?I think its Path of Kings, a new RPG, he even released a very short demo some time ago, i never heard anything more of the game, but it looked good, anyone have news?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Speaking of this game, do anyone know about that new game the author was making?I think its Path of Kings, a new RPG, he even released a very short demo some time ago, i never heard anything more of the game, but it looked good, anyone have news?
Path of Kings is gonna be released when it's finished. Which was supposed to be sometime this year, but currently their Patreon says it's on hold. Guess they ran into some setbacks.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
They started PoK in response to a cease and desist they got for Injustice Unlimited from DC. They had initially planned to abandon the game, but changing the name to Something Unlimited and clearly labeling it as a not-for-profit parody (the money they make from Patreon is for supporting them as artists, and not technically in exchange for the game) allowed them to resume making the game, which meant that PoK got put on hold until they finish SU.

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
This v2.1.0 update sure shows like it has added a lot of content. I haven't played it. But can anyone help me out is there any new scenes in it? Last version i played was v2.0.7. So anything new?

Malkav

May 28, 2017
This v2.1.0 update sure shows like it has added a lot of content. I haven't played it. But can anyone help me out is there any new scenes in it? Last version i played was v2.0.7. So anything new?
Yes there is alot of new stuff since 2.7, but pull yourself together and wait one more day for the next version.

Reactions: Krull

Sans Seraph

Jul 9, 2017
First post has the various changelogs from 2.0.7 except 2.0.9 which appears to improperly close the spoiler tag.

Reactions: ponyguy

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
So what do we know about this new version other than a possible black fire spanking scene if he finishes it in time?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
SU 2.1 --> SU 2.1.1 Changelog

Added ---------------------------------------

• Audrey content

• Cheetah content

• Miss Martian content

• Zatana content
We saw the Zatana bordello preview, cool that a villain is getting content (Cheetah), Audrey is a super hot ice queen, and I love the imagination that the dev has had with Miss Martian (corruption with cookies). Hopefully the content is substantial.

Reactions: Krull and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Was hoping for a bit of Artemis too. At least getting her naked. I wanna see that sexy, toned body. Oh well, maybe next time.

Reactions: Krull and KaiserST
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes