sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
So we are FINALLY getting more female villain content? I don't mean henchwouman content either. The last time we got anything from a female villain was what...Livewire i think?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
If we did it would be posted. Be patient it usually comes out toward the end of the day.
Like all the other 999999999 times people asked this question, it will be posted when available....And the name of the topic will change accordingly...
As long the title has not changed, or you don't see a link.... It's simply not available yet..
I get that, but why do we already have the changelog?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
So we are FINALLY getting more female villain content? I don't mean henchwouman content either. The last time we got anything from a female villain was what...Livewire i think?
Agreed, especially since we were able to have sex with Livewire so quickly.
I get that, but why do we already have the changelog?
He does that for every release. He also includes in the download a spoiler changelog that goes into detail what was added.

Reactions: ponyguy

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Agreed, especially since we were able to have sex with Livewire so quickly.

He does that for every release. He also includes in the download a spoiler changelog that goes into detail what was added.
I thought he only did that once he actually released the link.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Wounder when someone will drop a link to the new build. Usually takes till the end of the day. But do you guys think the new content is? Just basic dances and maybe a strip scene for each one of them? Or maybe something more this time?

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Anal scene for Audrey would be nice for sure. Seriously, how many scenes are there in the game where lex actually you know...Uses his dick? Take out blow and hand jobs. There is livewires anal and...Sex with roulette. Those are like the only penetration scenes with lex, am i wrong?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
You know when Wonder Woman movie came out. I thought sunset would focus a lot on her since she had the hype. Even if I want more characters he needs to focus with the ones in the game. I guess I'm kind of glad the Young Justice doesn't come out soon lol. He might go out his way to add them females. lol

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes