Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
I think Mary Marvel would be a good addition for Talia's workshop, but I'm with you lot on fleshing out the existing girls rather than adding new ones. That said, she doesn't really show up in the JLU animated series but she seems to be in the comic.

thaura

Apr 30, 2017
I have no interest in this long list of new girls. I just want him/them to start finishing some of the plotlines for the current heroines. It is mind boggling that he still haven't completed the base mechanics of the game yet.
yeah ,
full of characters but none really developed, it is a little shame yes

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
After so much time of not being able to advance, I have officially caught up with most of it. I believe I'm only missing Supergirl's nudity, same with the Fire sisters. I wish we had more content on the actual girls that matter, some Galatea play with herself, same with the fire sisters, Audrey, Lois, Harley, Raven, Mercy, WW, those are the important ones. Not Marcian Woman, or that other hunter girl.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Power Girl would be a bit redundant with both Supergirl and Galatea. Batwoman would be really dope. Wonder Girl and Donna Troy I think would both work real well. And while I don't think she would work that well, I've always had a soft spot for Lady Blackhawk.
I don't know, Powergirl has always had a certain erotic charm. And the maker certainly manages to keep the story "interesting" but indeed, there are lots of characters I wish he would just leave aside and concentrate on more scenes

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah have to agree with others as nice as new girls are the dev really needs to focus on finishing the ones already ingame.

Ok i'll be honest i just want Raven oh and more daddys little Kryptonian. :D

TrueUser

Mar 25, 2017
What really frustrates me is the extremely good quality of art being hindered by an unnecessary amount of girls in this. He could have extended them into a sequel or something

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
What really frustrates me is the extremely good quality of art being hindered by an unnecessary amount of girls in this. He could have extended them into a sequel or something
You're god damn right! This game has such potential but as it stands right now you have an ever increasing number of half baked incomplete stories. I used to follow every update until I realized this pattern. Now I just read the change logs and shake my head. I hope they get it together. This game can be really really great, with some focus.

U

User_51567

Indeed, it's fun that there are dozens of girls in the game.
But if almost all of them are not even 10% finished(story wise)then it's got no use at all.
Quality above quantity right?.

I like this game a lot, but like Mipmip said, this game could be so much more if they just focused on the content they have now and develop that further instead of adding new girls every time.

How long is this game in development at this point?, around 3 years?
I'm looking forward to a "finished" product of this game, but i expect that at this rate it's going to be 2020 before we even get the main story line finished...2025 with all the side story's....

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You all keep talking about ''stories'' and ''side stories'', but I don't see any. I'd hardly call the scenes with the girls ''stories''. Even when they get finished I wouldn't call them that. I doubt there's going to be some grand conclusion to any of them. Or a conclusion at all. They all follow the same pattern. They'll all lead to the same thing. You'll talk a bunch, then they'll worship your dick. And then you'll just keep coming back to their rooms when you're bored and need a quick wank. The End. And then you'll fuck up with the main story and Superman will kill you and none of what you did to the girls will matter. :p
Personally, I don't mind more girls. I want all those blank spaces in the gallery to be filled. Sooner or later, doesn't matter. I'm patient. I can wait for content. Better that than have him burn himself out and never finish the game. He's mentioned before on stream that it gets tedious working on one girl, so he likes to mix it up. He also doesn't want to get too far in any one girl's path. Wants them all to progress somewhat evenly. Forgot the reason for that one. I think it was something about if he starts working on a girl's final scene it's gonna take a lot longer, so there wouldn't be as many updates as now. So he wants to get all the small stuff, like the dances, out of the way. Don't quote me on that though. Been a while since I heard him talk about it.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes