lazyman54321

Oct 18, 2018
Just a reminder guys this game is free, so stop bitchin' about lack of content in future updates on this forum. Join the patron and go complain there if its a concern. The quality of the game is great and the game has taken years already whats more time compared to this?

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Just a reminder guys this game is free, so stop bitchin' about lack of content in future updates on this forum. Join the patron and go complain there if its a concern
Just a reminder that this is a forum and everyone has the right to say whatever they want as long as they abide by the rules of the site and stay on topic (which is, talking about the game and its devs), if you dont like it, join the patreon and stay there and on their discord so you can read only praising and compliments

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Just a reminder that this is a forum and everyone has the right to say whatever they want as long as they abide by the rules of the site and stay on topic (which is, talking about the game and its devs), if you dont like it, join the patreon and stay there and on their discord so you can read only praising and compliments
I'm totally Switzerland here, but seriously dude. About 75% of F95 forums is people complaining about "lazy devs", "milking", and "not enough content". Nobody is ever satisfied on here, not even when games reach completion. The only time I've ever really seen a forum close to completely satisfied is Sanguine Rose. And of course the Patreon/Discord supporters are going to give tons of praise, because they like the game so much they donate money. Otherwise they wouldn't donate.

Of course there are problems with every game here. However that's because the majority of these people have these things called "lives, obligations, and other jobs". There is no feasable way for them to spend 100% of their time on the game. Now I'm not saying be nice, sunshine and rainbows only. That's like asking for world peace and end to all strife. I'm simply saying step back and look at life objectively instead of "now Now NOW. I WANT IT NOW! I MATTER!!!". Which, let's be honest you're not 100%, but you're still a large Johnny Raincloud/Negative Nancy. :) Have a nice day though.

Abysssnake

Mar 11, 2018
I'm totally Switzerland here, but seriously dude. About 75% of F95 forums is people complaining about "lazy devs", "milking", and "not enough content". Nobody is ever satisfied on here, not even when games reach completion. The only time I've ever really seen a forum close to completely satisfied is Sanguine Rose. And of course the Patreon/Discord supporters are going to give tons of praise, because they like the game so much they donate money. Otherwise they wouldn't donate.

Of course there are problems with every game here. However that's because the majority of these people have these things called "lives, obligations, and other jobs". There is no feasable way for them to spend 100% of their time on the game. Now I'm not saying be nice, sunshine and rainbows only. That's like asking for world peace and end to all strife. I'm simply saying step back and look at life objectively instead of "now Now NOW. I WANT IT NOW! I MATTER!!!". Which, let's be honest you're not 100%, but you're still a large Johnny Raincloud/Negative Nancy. :) Have a nice day though.
true words! more understanding in this world would be good! this hating and crying is really disgusting. I feel sorry for such people.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
true words! more understanding in this world would be good! this hating and crying is really disgusting. I feel sorry for such people.
We don't listen unless they have actual constructive criticism. As large as we are, we get a hate. It's just the way it is. We could finish SU and do everything everyone wanted and there would be people still complaining. People said we were "milking" when we made $1000, it won't change. But a simple tip, if you want us to listen and to take you seriously please have some good constructive criticism. As for our discord and Patreon, people are right they are a bubble. That is why we come here, so we don't live in that bubble.

lazyman54321

Oct 18, 2018
We don't listen unless they have actual constructive criticism. As large as we are, we get a hate. It's just the way it is. We could finish SU and do everything everyone wanted and there would be people still complaining. People said we were "milking" when we made $1000, it won't change. But a simple tip, if you want us to listen and to take you seriously please have some good constructive criticism. As for our discord and Patreon, people are right they are a bubble. That is why we come here, so we don't live in that bubble.
all i want is wonder woman please

billybeer

Aug 27, 2019
I hope you don't get offended but i must ask. Are you gay?
View attachment 511929
Nope. Straight as an arrow. I just prefer characters to look like what they're based off of. See Anaxus' work as an example.
As I said, GSG nails the faces almost as good as the originals (difficult to do), but the generic big tits and ass most of them share kind of takes away from it all.
But that's just my two cents.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reij
Oct 1, 2017
Nope. Straight as an arrow. I just prefer characters to look like what they're based off of. See Anaxus' work as an example.
As I said, GSG nails the faces almost as good as the originals (difficult to do), but the generic big tits and ass most of them share kind of takes away from it all.
Anaxus has some of the most bland works out there. id rather see stylized characters with stylized proportions over them having real ones.

Last edited:

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
So what am I missing that yall didn't skip a cycle? Update came out in October/Halloween. Alright since I have at least one brain cell 2 month cycle should be December/New Years. Nothing. January gets apparently nothing. So the end of February 4 months after halloween which is just going to be "cleanup".

"Nope BoB2 won't take away from SU at all."
Loving.
Every.
Laugh.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
So what am I missing that yall didn't skip a cycle? Update came out in October/Halloween. Alright since I have at least one brain cell 2 month cycle should be December/New Years. Nothing. January gets apparently nothing. So the end of February 4 months after halloween which is just going to be "cleanup".

"Nope BoB2 won't take away from SU at all."
Loving.
Every.
Laugh.
12 months divided by 2 month cycle equals 6 updates. We did 6 updates in 2019. Give yourself credit, you clearly have more than one brain cell.

Mar 13, 2019
I guess someone could argue that the Halloween 2.2.5 update should be treated as a December update being released earlier as it has been released only month after October 2.2.4 update. If that is the case, the next update should be in early February and it should be normal sized.
That being said, the release cycles generally exist for other reasons than devs convenience, one of them being to supply customers with steady flow of content. Since the 2.2.5 was marketed as the devs working oh so hard to do a release in a month, there is no reason not to expect another release in the standard two months time - except that would collide with the holiday season. Rather than us receiving a gift in the form of a Christmas themed update, we give the devs a gift in the form of (paid) month off. Going by this logic the next release should be in early February and it should be normal sized if not larger.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Any possible hints or teasers for what's coming in the next update, if not that's fine.
As for this upcoming update, it will just be the finishing of all the Halloween event content. The clean up portion, is just content that has not made it in the past builds.

I guess someone could argue that the Halloween 2.2.5 update should be treated as a December update being released earlier as it has been released only month after October 2.2.4 update. If that is the case, the next update should be in early February and it should be normal sized.
That being said, the release cycles generally exist for other reasons than devs convenience, one of them being to supply customers with steady flow of content. Since the 2.2.5 was marketed as the devs working oh so hard to do a release in a month, there is no reason not to expect another release in the standard two months time - except that would collide with the holiday season. Rather than us receiving a gift in the form of a Christmas themed update, we give the devs a gift in the form of (paid) month off. Going by this logic the next release should be in early February and it should be normal sized if not larger.
We have never in 4.5 years ever have released in December. We break for 2 weeks every year. We did 6 SU updates in 2019 as promised. Your gifts were a themed Halloween event that landed on Halloween (outside the regular dev cycle). That in itself was a massive accomplishment by SR7 who put in absurd hours to get that out. Halloween replaced the final SU update in November. Instead of not doing anything we used all the time and put out a fun project that we have wanted to do for 2 years. 7 content updates in 2019! Do the math, we did more than we were "paid" for.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
As for this upcoming update, it will just be the finishing of all the Halloween event content. The clean up portion, is just content that has not made it in the past builds.

We have never in 4.5 years ever have released in December. We break for 2 weeks every year. We did 6 SU updates in 2019 as promised. Your gifts were a themed Halloween event that landed on Halloween (outside the regular dev cycle). That in itself was a massive accomplishment by SR7 who put in absurd hours to get that out. Halloween replaced the final SU update in November. Instead of not doing anything we used all the time and put out a fun project that we have wanted to do for 2 years. 7 content updates in 2019! Do the math, we did more than we were "paid" for.
Nice Halloween 2.0 just 2 weeks after Valentine's day:)
Following it BoB 2-even better.
Maybe for the update in April,you should go with a new character and/or finishing Talia/Lady Shiva and Maxima/Pazu.
Of course if the rebuild will be not ready in next 4 months,then you guys will have to work with old characters.
The pairs Wonder Woman/Superwoman and Starfire/Blackfire will take tremendous work to be done and I think should be keep until the rebuild is kicking.
Probably good idea will be to go with the other one that have cell content-Stargirl.Imagine if that comes just before the start of the TV show.
From the old characters Audrey,Poison Ivy and Killer Frost are the newest additions.Will be more easy to work one them?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes