franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Hey, let's take it easy. Wait until February to see what will happen, I was honestly upset about the new release of the game (BoB2), because instead of trying to complete SU now will be two jobs to do. I know how it is, if you work in two houses, the task will take longer, but it will not compromise that it will turn out bad. The game needs changes, something new in its gameplay, if in the future you do not like the content that is presented, just get out.
I'm happy with all the content presented, it has many things, lots of girls and a huge variety of sex. But, I feel a little discomfort at the time of the gameplay, how can i explain, there are many mechanics that cannot be explored, sometimes I feel a huge void, something that makes me want to feel emotion, I still don't know how to describe it. I give my support to GG, because we are not obliged to anything, and if GG doesn't want to go ahead, it's his patreons he should be pleased with. Yeah, I play for free as many, but in the future I do not like or lose the will, I get out without having to criticize GG. Let's leave him a little in peace.
Have a good job and don't be discouraged by these people.
They're trying to start more games when they didnt even finish the one people cared about, it seems like milking to me. This way patrons keep supporting because they want to see SU finished but they'll take advantage to work on bend or break 2, when no one asked for that, we already have four elements trainer, i doubt they'd make it better than that game

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
if i had to say something id like focused on, it would be finishing all the cell scenes, especially for Black Canary, Huntress and Zatana. Like, c'mon they've been in the game forever and they still dont have anything in the cells
So we announce we're going to do what you asked.

They're trying to start more games when they didnt even finish the one people cared about, it seems like milking to me. This way patrons keep supporting because they want to see SU finished but they'll take advantage to work on bend or break 2, when no one asked for that, we already have four elements trainer, i doubt they'd make it better than that game
But we're milking...gotcha

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
So we announce we're going to do what you asked.

But we're milking...gotcha
but how many years did that take? I'm definitely not the first person to ask for those things, first one was honest feedback, because even though I have issues with the development of the game, I'd still like to see it succeed and finally finish. Then you guys can move on to a new project, second one is honestly pointing out what you guys are doing, or atleast what it looks like you're doing. I'm just keeping it honest.

Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
For this to happen, it looks like it will take years. I don't know what was his reason for creating BoB2, because your first game (BoB1) was finished in 2016 and with little content and then I assume he started working seriously at SU. Maybe it was his wish, but honestly Avatar's game already has one that is Four Elements, but of course, this has nothing to do with anything.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
For this to happen, it looks like it will take years. I don't know what was his reason for creating BoB2, because your first game (BoB1) was finished in 2016 and with little content and then I assume he started working seriously at SU. Maybe it was his wish, but honestly Avatar's game already has one that is Four Elements, but of course, this has nothing to do with anything.
BoB has almost a million plays on Newgrounds and a 4.10/5 stars (which is not easy to get). Even though we didn't push it, didn't put it in the correct category, had missing features, and was the first thing we ever did. For comparison Future Fragments has only 30k more plays and a 4.18/5 stars. It's in the correct category, and HW markets like crazy. Like it or not a shit ton of people have found SU and us through that game. BoB was our launch project in 2015, then SU development began. We went back to BoB in May 2016 for a month to clean it up and pop it on Newgrounds. BoB consisted on a total of 6 weeks development, the same amount as BoB2. BoB2 is what we wanted to do, the number of fan requests backed the decision, and outside this thread it was very well recieved.

nico9239

Jul 18, 2017
im too lazy to read through all the latest messages in this thread, so im sorry if this is a repetitive question, but when will the new update come out?

Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
From what I gather, we won't be seeing anything until the end of Feb/beginning of Mar. The devs have gone back on their word of providing bi-monthly updates to this game, and still refuse to provide a roadmap. They indicate they've never promised any kind of release window specific to SU. However, took a vote on if the community would be ok with a bi-monthly release, despite not mentioning other projects while doing so.

Tl;dr it'll be atleast 6-8 more weeks before we get an update of 3 still pictures.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
From what I gather, we won't be seeing anything until the end of Feb/beginning of Mar. The devs have gone back on their word of providing bi-monthly updates to this game, and still refuse to provide a roadmap. They indicate they've never promised any kind of release window specific to SU. However, took a vote on if the community would be ok with a bi-monthly release, despite not mentioning other projects while doing so.

Tl;dr it'll be atleast 6-8 more weeks before we get an update of 3 still pictures.
We have indicated exactly what I have been saying (6 SU builds, plus Newgrounds+). The only people who have been saying we promised bi-monthly SU update is users on this forum. Below is a picture of the post of the vote (89% in favour)

Screenshot_20200112-131424.png

Can we please move on now! (Btw the non patrons voted for this as well)

Here is the link for those curious:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Gunsmoke Games
Personally, I think you've done a great job with this game. If there's anything I would want for the game to come, I could break it down between expanding on content that's there and new stuff to add.

Expanding on Current Stuff in the Game:
  • Leash scenes for Mercy, Roulette, Maxima, Sazu, Talia, Catwoman, and Lois
  • Eventual sex with Mercy and Lois
  • More content with Catwoman
  • Giganta being brought to the cells, maybe?
Potential New Characters:
  • Batwoman
  • Inque (maybe summoned from the future)
  • Hippolyta

Jul 2, 2017
@GUNSMOKEGAMES
I really enjoy your game su and I have to say, it's one of my top 10 everplayed, but I have to say that update seem to come in a slower pace as well with less content.
Idk if the lack content just my imagination, so dont quote me on this, but many things which are long in the game like robotics and so weren't worked on or used.
Never less your game is great and u do good work.
I wish u a happy and successful 2020.

Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
We have indicated exactly what I have been saying (6 SU builds, plus Newgrounds+). The only people who have been saying we promised bi-monthly SU update is users on this forum. Below is a picture of the post of the vote (89% in favour)

View attachment 514496

Can we please move on now! (Btw the non patrons voted for this as well)

Here is the link for those curious:

Say what you will. Some of those releases launched broken and were only good to go after a couple weeks worth of hot fixes. Something that was suggested would be minimized by moving to the bi-monthly model.

My response was to answer the question of another poster asking when he could realistically expect an update. Given the track record, I believe a reasonably playable update to drop by end of Feb. While your polls may have been overwhelmingly in favour of the bi-monthly launch schedule, which gradually slipped to a launch "window", I think people are are justified in being skeptical moving forward.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes