Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
From what I gather, we won't be seeing anything until the end of Feb/beginning of Mar. The devs have gone back on their word of providing bi-monthly updates to this game, and still refuse to provide a roadmap. They indicate they've never promised any kind of release window specific to SU. However, took a vote on if the community would be ok with a bi-monthly release, despite not mentioning other projects while doing so.

Tl;dr it'll be atleast 6-8 more weeks before we get an update of 3 still pictures.
In this message you mention a few things. One truth, the rest is completely and utterly false.

Release end of Feb/ early March : TRUE
Going back on our word: FALSE
Not providing roadmap: FALSE
Not mentioning other projects during vote: FALSE
TL;DR will be 3 still images: FALSE

You then move the goalposts in your reply below by saying you were "answering " another's user on when to expect the update. That was the only thing correct. The rest was absolutely false, and has been proven numerous times by us. As for the rest of your statement below, I cannot fix how you feel. But since you have been reasonable in your response I will note your concerns.

Say what you will. Some of those releases launched broken and were only good to go after a couple weeks worth of hot fixes. Something that was suggested would be minimized by moving to the bi-monthly model.

My response was to answer the question of another poster asking when he could realistically expect an update. Given the track record, I believe a reasonably playable update to drop by end of Feb. While your polls may have been overwhelmingly in favour of the bi-monthly launch schedule, which gradually slipped to a launch "window", I think people are are justified in being skeptical moving forward.

Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
In this message you mention a few things. One truth, the rest is completely and utterly false.

You then move the goalposts in your reply below by saying you were "answering " another's user on when to expect the update. That was the only thing correct. The rest was absolutely false, and has been proven numerous times by us. As for the rest of your statement below, I cannot fix how you feel. But since you have been reasonable in your response I will note your concerns.
Well, since the newest update hasn't dropped yet, you can't really claim it to be false can you? Regardless of what you think you may have communicated, there is a huge portion of this community that feels you mislead them when talking about your other projects. As a company that yields as much as you do in any given month, I think it would be prudent to scrutinize more deliberately over your "official" messaging.

As for suggesting I have "moved the goal posts", I can only surmise that you don't know what that analogy means. My point remains the same, if you should drop an update that exceeds what I outlined in my original comment, then I will concede that it was not an accurate statement. If I were to say "well, I'm glad it's more than 3 stills, but it should have been more than 6" that would be moving the proverbial "goal posts". Again, that comes down to communication on your end.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
So, in an attempt to divert conversation here, LOOK SOME FAN PHOTOSHOP! When the girls started getting slut outfits, I got the idea that eventually the other "unlock button" would be Lex turning off the device's inhibitions (can't leave the cell) and the girls would have become so corrupted that it wouldn't matter and they would let Lex sell them on the street (giving us some nice Krash zone style back-alley whore art). I don't know if that's gonna be a thing, and nowadays after some thought I don't know if I want it to be a thing even. I mean, while it'd be nice I think Lex would rather keep them broken to him only and see that whoring them out would devalue them. I digress however.

I tried to make Artemis Smile suggestfully, but it did't work out...yet. ANd I know Supergirl's collar could be better but what do you want from a guy using PS Elements? Hope you all enjoy though!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
So, in an attempt to divert conversation here, LOOK SOME FAN PHOTOSHOP! When the girls started getting slut outfits, I got the idea that eventually the other "unlock button" would be Lex turning off the device's inhibitions (can't leave the cell) and the girls would have become so corrupted that it wouldn't matter and they would let Lex sell them on the street (giving us some nice Krash zone style back-alley whore art). I don't know if that's gonna be a thing, and nowadays after some thought I don't know if I want it to be a thing even. I mean, while it'd be nice I think Lex would rather keep them broken to him only and see that whoring them out would devalue them. I digress however.

I tried to make Artemis Smile suggestfully, but it did't work out...yet. ANd I know Supergirl's collar could be better but what do you want from a guy using PS Elements? Hope you all enjoy though!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yooo, thats exactly what i thought the final unlock for the devices was going to be, although my idea was more along the lines of they now become permanent lexcorp employees/bodyguards/henchwomen and they are for Lex Luther's exclusive use, i'm not a fan of sharing members of the harem lmaoooo

RustyBeverage

Jul 26, 2017
I like the idea of an actual ending for the game, maybe where Lex and his army of henchwomen, hirelings and heroines battle the Justice League and (if you successfully corrupted all the girls) Lex actually wins. The final shot could be President Luthor and his harem chilling in the Oval Office.

TWIST ENDING: Turns out the whole thing was in a different dimension and the actual Luthor was viewing it through some kind of trans-dimensional monitor. Seeing how well it turned out for Alt-Luthor, he decides to do it himself. New Game Plus unlocked. At the end of that playthrough would be the true ending where Lex is now king of the world and the center of a gigantic orgy with all the girls from the game. I'm literally just typing this out as I think of it, so sorry if this sounds dumb.

Apr 2, 2018
If there will be other male characters in the game, I would say Beast Boy. He will follow where Raven and/or Starfire are going at night, and gets capture by luthor. Luthor will tell Beast Boy what is going on and can have fun with the girls. It would be something, pick which character to fuck Raven, Lex or Beast Boy. But Beast boy would have a device too, just the memory thing.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
I like the idea of an actual ending for the game, maybe where Lex and his army of henchwomen, hirelings and heroines battle the Justice League and (if you successfully corrupted all the girls) Lex actually wins. The final shot could be President Luthor and his harem chilling in the Oval Office.

TWIST ENDING: Turns out the whole thing was in a different dimension and the actual Luthor was viewing it through some kind of trans-dimensional monitor. Seeing how well it turned out for Alt-Luthor, he decides to do it himself. New Game Plus unlocked. At the end of that playthrough would be the true ending where Lex is now king of the world and the center of a gigantic orgy with all the girls from the game. I'm literally just typing this out as I think of it, so sorry if this sounds dumb.
PErsonally I liked the idea that someone suggested a while back in where Luther and Grodd have a showdown, but Grodd convinces Luther he'll help him build a portal to Brainiac's world. Yet guess what? It's a trap! The Portal Destabilizes and Lex and Grodd are Pulled into the Marvel universe where Lex is thrown into the office of the Kingpin (who was recently killed) and impersonates him. Grodd is thrown somewhere and we get a Marvel SU.

That or the Justice eventually defeats Luthor and destroys the devices and it's system. They don't press charges against Luthor because of the publicity it would bring. Then Luthor is drinking in the now abandoned Glamor Slam with Roulette and Mercy, wondering what to do next when Some heroines (probably WW, Supergirl, and 2 more) walk in asking to be put on rotation again. Turns out destroying the devices melded the heroines subconcious memories and they freely give themselves over because they miss the sex. 2 months later Superman and Batman walk into Luthors Private Lounge where WW and Supergirl are servicing him asking for the heroines realease but all Luthor says is "I'm letting them live they're desires freely. They can leave whenever they want, but they won't. Because I've given them everything they've asked for." *evil Laugh* "Face it boys, I finally beat you."

Just my two cents, but both hold really good promise imho. (or I guess you could somehow do both )

Queen Sindel

Sep 15, 2019
Yooo, thats exactly what i thought the final unlock for the devices was going to be, although my idea was more along the lines of they now become permanent lexcorp employees/bodyguards/henchwomen and they are for Lex Luther's exclusive use, i'm not a fan of sharing members of the harem lmaoooo
I always liked the idea that at some point they would get so into it that Lex could just turn off the device and it wouldn't change anything in them. Maybe even still blaming the pleasure on device without even realising it isn't affecting them at all.

Dragon139

Apr 17, 2018
Maybe even still blaming the pleasure on device without even realising it isn't affecting them at all.
If they don't notice the difference is there really a reason to remove the device? I assumed that once the device was off they would realizing that their old life no longer had any value to them.

Queen Sindel

Sep 15, 2019
If they don't notice the difference is there really a reason to remove the device? I assumed that once the device was off they would realizing that their old life no longer had any value to them.
Because the reason they feel so much pleasure is mostly because the device amplifies or lowers their pleasure/sensation so it kinda gives the feeling that maybe they wouldn't be so much into it if it wasn't for the device. Doing this would make it so they feel "raw pleasure" without any artificial help if that makes sense.

• Love
Reactions: OldmenKing

RustyBeverage

Jul 26, 2017
Because the reason they feel so much pleasure is mostly because the device amplifies or lowers their pleasure/sensation so it kinda gives the feeling that maybe they wouldn't be so much into it if it wasn't for the device. Doing this would make it so they feel "raw pleasure" without any artificial help if that makes sense.
I don't know if GG would want to do this for all the heroines, but it would be cool if for at least one of them. Like, whoever it is just keeps telling themselves that the only reason the sex feels so good is because of Lex's stupid device, but then he reveals to them that the pleasure-enhancing effect has been disabled for the last week. Lex playing little mindgames with the girls is one of the things I really like about SU.

Speaking of which, there still needs to be the reveal to Batgirl that Nightwing is actually Tala, and that no one even knows she's there. I assume they'll add something like that eventually but I was disappointed that didn't happen in her update.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017

oh i can imagine the pressure and the expectation from other people that can only spamming their thoughts and BS(s). People need to learn to have a patience and stop giving out their theories about the developers decisions and outputs.

Just support the developers, and stop demanding faster updates.
go to the PATREON and donate.

Reactions: Gunsmoke Games

John2018

Oct 24, 2017
An idea I had for the finale upgrade for the device which relates to the story is that Lex uses the Brainiac piece that Grodd has to permanently turn the heroines into his sex slaves. I would do it like in the hentai Kangoku Senkan, were Lex builds a device using the Brainiac piece than straps the heroines in and let the fun begin.
1579029755023.png
1579029817291.png

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
They're trying to start more games when they didnt even finish the one people cared about, it seems like milking to me. This way patrons keep supporting because they want to see SU finished but they'll take advantage to work on bend or break 2, when no one asked for that, we already have four elements trainer, i doubt they'd make it better than that game
Know... I don't want the end of SU but I want the game to commit to doing its best, having things to do besides always doing the same thing. I think the game is amazing, but every time you play and do the same thing and the mechanics don't work well, you lose a little fun. It's like playing a game by sliding images, you know? What GG needs to do is play your game from the start and find the bugs and what needs to be changed and added, But giving small updates giving people false hope turns out to be discouraging.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Is it just me or does anyone else having a massive slow down during the Supergirl spanking scene, even when viewing it in the vault?

It doesn't seem to matter what she is wearing.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes