cattjay12345

Feb 23, 2019
Hey Gunsmoke developement team no complaints just waiting in anticipation for the next update (plus bonus and asset pack). Thanks for the great game and keep the great work.

Reactions: Gunsmoke Games

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, is there a patch because i launch the halloween party and i've a lot a bugs & now i can't continue my game because everytime i launch my game i'm on the boat...

- Jacuzzi freeze my game
- After some speaks with women i've the scene with Victoria and it's repeat non stop
- Sometimes some women doesn't appear like Jynx for example

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
I think some people may have missed this patreon post...

"You wanted it, so we’re giving it to you!
That’s right we are going to begin to focus on older characters. This means your favorite girls (WW,Huntress, Black Canary, Zatana, etc…) will begin to start getting content in 2020. New girls will still be added (because you know us, and we will add more), it just means the majority of content you will get this year will be of old characters."

Last edited:

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
We moved to release windows in 2019, rather than firm dates. We're aiming for end of February, but we can run as late as March 7th (we try desperately not to use the windows).
Which version for android is the least behind? And when is one likely to catch up? Is this neo version still being worked on?

Beyond1099

Nov 5, 2019
I think some people may have missed this patreon post...

"You wanted it, so we’re giving it to you!
That’s right we are going to begin to focus on older characters. This means your favorite girls (WW,Huntress, Black Canary, Zatana, etc…) will begin to start getting content in 2020. New girls will still be added (because you know us, and we will add more), it just means the majority of content you will get this year will be of old characters."

Now that's awesome!

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
The game won't launch on the Catalina version of Mac. Is there any planned fix for this?
Mac moved to 64bit, and unfortunately with SU being built in a 4.5 year old version of Unity we are unable to resolve this issue currently. We have been investigating solutions, but we have found no solution yet. There has been some reports that if your machine can run Catalina, there is a program that will let you run 32 bit windows apps. Not sure what the programs called.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Mac moved to 64bit, and unfortunately with SU being built in a 4.5 year old version of Unity we are unable to resolve this issue currently. We have been investigating solutions, but we have found no solution yet. There has been some reports that if your machine can run Catalina, there is a program that will let you run 32 bit windows apps. Not sure what the programs called.
Still not sure which for android or when itll be at the same point as everything else for either version?...

jones

Aug 22, 2016
The solution is to update Unity.

• Angry
Reactions: Gunsmoke Games
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes