jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
Personally I would be happy if they just showed us some of the footage of those videos Toyman took of Lois back when he held her captive. The ones that were mentioned earlier in the game.
That's a shout out/reference to a parody comic made by sunset himself called "child's play"

Really good stuff, check it out

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
That's a shout out/reference to a parody comic made by sunset himself called "child's play"

Really good stuff, check it out

Very true. But so far they have enhanced any of his previous artwork and turned it into something new. That is what I'm hoping for.

pdeck21

Oct 17, 2019
hey i am very new to this game and i have a few questions. do note that i have just completed the yacht event.

1. why do some of the heroines have an option to be "unlock" and others don't? also how to unlock the second "unlock" option and what does that provide? also is the first "unlock" suppose to take away the opportunity for the characters to go to bordello?
2. how do i unlock more private rooms? I only have 1 available private room and the rest can't be unlocked.
3. how do i unlock cloning and robotics? I did the special tech heist but thats all for that.

Last edited:

wilddeath

Aug 12, 2017
So i can't get supergirl to progress past anal and unlock the slut costume. any idea what i can do aside from starting over from scratch?

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
hey i am very new to this game and i have a few questions. do note that i have just completed the yacht event.

1. why do some of the heroines have an option to be "unlock" and others don't? also how to unlock the second "unlock" option and what does that provide? also is the first "unlock" suppose to take away the opportunity for the characters to go to bordello?
2. how do i unlock more private rooms? I only have 1 available private room and the rest can't be unlocked.
3. how do i unlock cloning and robotics? I did the special tech heist but thats all for that.
1. The first unlock moves the girl to the cells where you can interact with her, but not all girls have cell content, hence not all girls can be unlocked. The second unlock doesn't do anything yet, and was most likely added in order to add possible furter content down the road.
2. Only one private room is possible at the moment. There is no way to unlock the rest.
3. Cloning is currently only related to specific events, currently related to Audrey, Galatea and Terra. Robotics isn't in the game yet.

Reactions: xMendoza

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Ahh, thanks! I figured I was done with the Glamour Slam once I finished the Vandal Savage and Killer Frost storylines. Thanks, mate!
You should keep visit all places at least once per week to be sure to not miss something.
BTW you realy did not visit Roulette for some fun in the back room?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes