Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to unlock all wonder woman scenes?
I am stuck at lasso. Is there any updated scenes guide?
there is no wonder woman content in cells other than what you've seen. you can fuck her in the halloween yacht event, but that's bonus stuff.

for some weird reason gunsmoke decided to do some random characters for a long ass time before coming back to the characters people actually care about. wonder woman should have full content soon, at some point.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I'm hoping for Zatanna and Huntress Content, Z has always been a favorite. Maybe we can get some Huntress and Canary scenes (unlikely I know, but I'll dream of that Double Bordello/ double exhibition).

Side note, that Supergirl model is scary. There is something wrong with that face....
That is why there is a new model with long and short hair.
supergirl_dc-comics_gallery_5d40afee0631e.jpg supergirl_dc-comics_gallery_5d40b08d7135e.jpg
there is no wonder woman content in cells other than what you've seen. you can fuck her in the halloween yacht event, but that's bonus stuff.

for some weird reason gunsmoke decided to do some random characters for a long ass time before coming back to the characters people actually care about. wonder woman should have full content soon, at some point.
They have pushed back the updates for Wonder Woman/Superwoman and Starfire/Blackfire because of the old build the game was using.They have the intention to wait for the rebuild for these pairs,but now I can see making small progress here and there.

Last edited:
Reactions: omocik

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
I'm hoping for Zatanna and Huntress Content, Z has always been a favorite. Maybe we can get some Huntress and Canary scenes (unlikely I know, but I'll dream of that Double Bordello/ double exhibition).

Side note, that Supergirl model is scary. There is something wrong with that face....
We alrady got info from that Patreon post.... :D and yes finally the old girls will get their content

"
You wanted it, so we’re giving it to you!
That’s right we are going to begin to focus on older characters. This means your favorite girls (WW,Huntress, Black Canary, Zatana, etc…) will begin to start getting content in 2020. New girls will still be added (because you know us, and we will add more), it just means the majority of content you will get this year will be of old characters.
"

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Hell, you could have a party with all those wonderful ladies from the future: The Legion of Super Heroes - Saturn Girl, Triplicate Girl/Duo Damsel, Phantom Girl, Shrinking Violet, Light Lass, Dream Girl, Princess Projectra, Shadow Lass, Dawnstar, Emerald Empress, etc. There were some wonderful outfits for them in the late 70's.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
We alrady got info from that Patreon post.... :D and yes finally the old girls will get their content

"
You wanted it, so we’re giving it to you!
That’s right we are going to begin to focus on older characters. This means your favorite girls (WW,Huntress, Black Canary, Zatana, etc…) will begin to start getting content in 2020. New girls will still be added (because you know us, and we will add more), it just means the majority of content you will get this year will be of old characters.
"

Wonder Woman, Huntress, Black Canary and Zatana are great, but what about Louis? She's an "older" character. Louis needs more scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: LordPalpatine

horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
well i forget if there dc are marvel so which are clock and dagger
Cloak and Dagger are Marvel, but a lot of the other suggestions in this thread probably have no chance either, because this game has a clearly defined remit - the only non-DCAU characters are pulled from Teen Titans or Young Justice, still TV animation.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I like that Idea. Or Michelle Carter!

View attachment 534973
Hell, you could have a party with all those wonderful ladies from the future: The Legion of Super Heroes - Saturn Girl, Triplicate Girl/Duo Damsel, Phantom Girl, Shrinking Violet, Light Lass, Dream Girl, Princess Projectra, Shadow Lass, Dawnstar, Emerald Empress, etc. There were some wonderful outfits for them in the late 70's.
Good options.
But probably we will get some more famous.
-Jessica Cruz
-Fire and Ice
-Donna Troy
-Big Barda
-Mera
-Batwoman
-Wonder Girl/Cassandra Sandmark/
-Cassandra Cain/Batgirl 2.0 or Orphan/ and Stephanie Brown/Batgirl 3.0 or Spoiler/
well i forget if there dc are marvel so which are clock and dagger
They are from Marvel.
You maybe try Hawk and Dove about DC.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes