armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
It seems I will have to restart the game.No matter what I do,now I can't open the slut costume for Supergirl.
Not to mention I am getting the nightgown instead of nude with lose hair during anal scene with Supergirl.
But finally I have Starfire bishoujo figure.Now to wait for her update later this or next year:)

Jun 7, 2018
Does anyone know the console code to activate the yacht event..it won't start and I've been playing way past when it should..really don't want to start again..

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Does anyone know the console code to activate the yacht event..it won't start and I've been playing way past when it should..really don't want to start again..
Did you finish all the things that needed for yacht event to start?
prison event,visit Roulette,pay $300K

HentaiPaladin69

Apr 6, 2019
For the last 5? versions you can just load your old saves, no need to replace them or start over.
If you haven't played it before, it's pretty easy, just remember to reset your dancer(s) at least once a week (preferably every day in the beginning), if you're in a hurry, just use the cheat, with enough money you could probably 'finish' it in half an hour.
He means a fuckin file not some common sense man

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
It seems I will have to restart the game.No matter what I do,now I can't open the slut costume for Supergirl.
Not to mention I am getting the nightgown instead of nude with lose hair during anal scene with Supergirl.
But finally I have Starfire bishoujo figure.Now to wait for her update later this or next year:)
You can just edit your save in the Windows Registry to unlock the outfits you're looking for

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I'd rather know the changelog or the planned changes for next update, then the update date. Then again I havent got to the end of the current content on this game, so that's a thing I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: TNTed

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
You can just edit your save in the Windows Registry to unlock the outfits you're looking for
The problem is I have no idea what number I should use on the stat for the costume in order to get the slut costume.
Not to mention thet it won't fix how the game is showing wrong outfits during some scenes.
-Night gown for anal with Supergirl where she must be naked with lose hair
-Secretary outfir for strip option for Galatea,when she is wearing the slut costume
-Vixen at MB
we know who is the star of the next version?
That’s right we are going to begin to focus on older characters. This means your favorite girls (WW,Huntress, Black Canary, Zatana, etc…) will begin to start getting content in 2020. New girls will still be added (because you know us, and we will add more), it just means the majority of content you will get this year will be of old characters.
No more promise of a completed character, during a cycle. Completion updates put us in a very tight box, and it resulted in lots of stress and buggy builds. So we are doing away with those updates. Instead you will get a sprinkling of content for several characters, that will include sex! We’re hoping this means higher quality builds, with less bugs.

February: Halloween, plus clean up

April: Old character focus begins!

Last edited:
Reactions: lockerxx
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes