AM6AJI

Jan 15, 2018
Good day. There was a serious problem with the fact that when the scene starts, I just have a black screen and nothing else happens. I tried to reinstall, downloaded again and reinstalled and still the black screen when going to the scenes. Help solve. Thank you

Doc Chadley

Oct 23, 2017
Its not just you. right now the gallery is just the pictures with the scroll. Adding text to it would be amazing, especially for scenes like Miss Martian going full slut which aren't repeatable.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Gunsmoke Games
Would you consider making the game easy-moddable? Im sure that tenths of developers would hop on to create custom content!
Consider sure, prioritize probably not. Currently we need to update all the older characters and get them completed, then move to end game style content. When we're officially done with SU then we could consider making it more modder friendly.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
That and Mercy on a leash.
Actualy,I think Mercy should be one of the few without leash scene.
What will be realy cool is to make an option to invite all female villains to stay at rooms like all henchwomen.
Make it $1 000 000 to add them into cells.But they can keep the option to pay them for heist and other missions.

D

Deleted member 1569344

Hey Gunsmoke Games
Just wanted to say love you game and wanted to ask if maybe Artemis nickname choice could be in the next update?
keep up the awesome work love this Game :love::love::love:

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes