Shades

Jul 20, 2017
So, I think I'm softlocked on the Halloween Event. I'm passed the first sex scene with Mercy and Lois, but now if I talk to Mercy or Livewire then the textbox goes away and nothing happens. I can't do enough to advance to the next segment of the event. I can talk to Jinx and see Black Manta but there's no one in the jacuzzi... any ideas?

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Hmmm... some content got bug like Talia anal scene just froze when I click on it and had to quit the game and open again, I still can't unlock Terra even when follow the old walkthrough
And I don't know how to unlock Jinx and Rose, did they join Lex's harem and stay in the cell after yatch event?
You actually hire them like you would other villains, and then post them to your room in defenses. Then you can enjoy them.

Reactions: KaiserST

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
So, I think I'm softlocked on the Halloween Event. I'm passed the first sex scene with Mercy and Lois, but now if I talk to Mercy or Livewire then the textbox goes away and nothing happens. I can't do enough to advance to the next segment of the event. I can talk to Jinx and see Black Manta but there's no one in the jacuzzi... any ideas?
Try re-visiting the bridge and see if more is available there. Basically you need to exhaust all your other dialogue options to move the timer onward and allow you to talk to Mercy or Livewire again.

If you have already done that, you may indeed be locked.

witteb

May 3, 2019
But I got an even better idea than Batwoman. Page Monroe, the Calendar Girl.
View attachment 590380

Her shtick is that she believes she's old and hideous, but that's just her body dysmorphic disorder.
View attachment 590597
As you can see, she's still drop dead gorgeous. Sad, she thinks that at 30 it's all over. It'd be fun for the game, though.
thats true for real life womans after 25 , they 've hit the wall.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
wait ??? is this supposed to be 7.8 gb big???
Yep. The game is asset heavy (he's been adding high resolution images to the game for years) but also pretty poorly optimized. Running the png's through a lossy compressor, even to a degree that is visually imperceptible, could reduce the size of the game to 1/4 of what it is today.

YuukiIza

Jan 29, 2019
Yep. The game is asset heavy (he's been adding high resolution images to the game for years) but also pretty poorly optimized. Running the png's through a lossy compressor, even to a degree that is visually imperceptible, could reduce the size of the game to 1/4 of what it is today.
any idea where i can get the compressed one for latest version?

jacobparis

Oct 3, 2018
But I got an even better idea than Batwoman. Page Monroe, the Calendar Girl.
View attachment 590380

Her shtick is that she believes she's old and hideous, but that's just her body dysmorphic disorder.
View attachment 590597
As you can see, she's still drop dead gorgeous. Sad, she thinks that at 30 it's all over. It'd be fun for the game, though.
I am absolutely on board with that idea. considering we don't get much if anything with her, but at the same time the game its self is kinda bloated so one can only hope.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Well, if we are throwing out suggestion, I have two. One is Maggie Sawyer, the head of Metropolis Special Crimes Unit, (SCU). I'm sure she and Lex butted heads on several occasions.

Then there is Lana Lang. Another one of Lex's former girlfriends that dated and later betrayed him when she helped her first crush Clark Kent or rather Superman.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I love the idea of a harem of slutified heroines, whoring them out not so much. Can you play this game by turning them into increasingly horny and shameless strippers while keeping their holes reserved for yourself or are there points where you have to let others fuck them to proceed?
I don't believe you ever have to put them in the brothel, although you get less money from the stripclub so it might feel a bit grindy.

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Try re-visiting the bridge and see if more is available there. Basically you need to exhaust all your other dialogue options to move the timer onward and allow you to talk to Mercy or Livewire again.

If you have already done that, you may indeed be locked.

So, apparently I just needed to talk to Black Manta several times (It gave the same dialogue every time) and eventually it did move on to the end of the event. Thanks

Reactions: anna_subCD
Aug 9, 2017
I love the idea of a harem of slutified heroines, whoring them out not so much. Can you play this game by turning them into increasingly horny and shameless strippers while keeping their holes reserved for yourself or are there points where you have to let others fuck them to proceed?
The only points in the game where you don't have a choice in letting others "use your merchandise" are the prison event where Poison Ivy steals your Henchwoman and whenever your Henchwomen uses their corresponding .. I guess Sub Lesbian Slave.. slut?
but you're never forced into being cucked unless you specifically allow it to happen.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Well, if we are throwing out suggestion, I have two. One is Maggie Sawyer, the head of Metropolis Special Crimes Unit, (SCU). I'm sure she and Lex butted heads on several occasions.

Then there is Lana Lang. Another one of Lex's former girlfriends that dated and later betrayed him when she helped her first crush Clark Kent or rather Superman.
I agree those characters would be brilliant
And make sense as maybe they can bring poison ivy into it somehow

Remember the female guards in prison
I think they or the concept of poison ivy influencing more people needs to be brought up again as it was one of the reasons she was rescued from prison

Singleminded

Aug 24, 2017
Yes, putting them in the brothel is entirely avoidable atm, it's just harder to make money without cheating.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes