Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
I know that this game is generally buggy but is the dev aware of some of the serious ones in the legion hideout? Like bizarro/sinestro/parasite permanently disappearing from the game after unlocking other henchmen? Or the softlock on payout when the newer henchmen appear there?

I'm looking up bugs I'm experiencing for solutions and I see some of them have been discussed as far back as 2018. Seems weird for things so basic and reproducible to go unfixed for so long.

Reactions: polandball

penelo1606

Feb 21, 2020
next question, ive noticed locked scenes in the vault that are purple and locked scenes that are grey. do the purple locked scenes mean that there are actual scenes i havent seen yet? or are they just not implemented?
Not always, some purple locked scenes are not yet implemant but work in progress. Most of the purple scene can be unlocked

Reactions: Roboyaru

Viressa

May 24, 2018
next question, ive noticed locked scenes in the vault that are purple and locked scenes that are grey. do the purple locked scenes mean that there are actual scenes i havent seen yet? or are they just not implemented?
Purple means it's implemented and you just haven't seen it yet. Grey means not implemented.

(Keep in mind that the vault is quite buggy and there are a fair number of scenes that just won't unlock in the vault even after you've seen them. So don't let it drive you too crazy if you can't get every single one.)

Love@95

May 7, 2018
Got bug when i click on Talia anal scene just froze and now i can't go to all teleporter scene, it just go black

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes