AlMasque

Mar 16, 2020
Here is my 2.2.6 (mostly completed) save

Mega

To use it, just download it and then double click it, beware this will REPLACE ALL OF YOUR SAVES.
if its mostly complete, can you tell me whats missing? kind of a completionist and wanna make sure i get all the scenes available

Jan 30, 2019
I love the idea of a harem of slutified heroines, whoring them out not so much. Can you play this game by turning them into increasingly horny and shameless strippers while keeping their holes reserved for yourself or are there points where you have to let others fuck them to proceed?
I loved the idea of a harem too. Wish there were more Harem/Reverse Gangbang Sex scenes where Luthor is outnumbered but still managed to satisfy the ladies.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
No and yes.
You might try reading the Change logs in the first post to get an idea of whats in the updates.

Has anyone else been able to get the leash scenes for Maxima or am I just missing something?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
For someone who didn't want tuna in prison, she's pretty happy to have it out of it. Really wishing there was a Poison Ivy/Killer Frost with them out of prison.
I guess we can conclude from that that Lex's mind control is likely more potent than Ivy's then.
Don't forget that the device is controlling the way she can feel pleasure.Eating others must be like someone is eating or fucking her.Pleasuring Lex and henchwomen have a significant increase in the pleasure she will get.
Can anyone tell me what the Lois blowjob scene is in the new Mercy content? View attachment 598485
So I guess no Lois. I'll wait then a little longer.
This is the content for Lois.
Mercy and Lois.png

Last edited:

Roboyaru

Oct 7, 2019
I just realized that I was playing on 2.25 instead of the full latest version. I installed it and it seems to be running to my old save, but how would I consolidate my files to insure my old save is running on the latest edition? Is it just a drag-and drop into the new folder, overwriting when necessary, or can I just delete my old folder entirely and keep the new one?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I just realized that I was playing on 2.25 instead of the full latest version. I installed it and it seems to be running to my old save, but how would I consolidate my files to insure my old save is running on the latest edition? Is it just a drag-and drop into the new folder, overwriting when necessary, or can I just delete my old folder entirely and keep the new one?
Saves are kept in the windows registry: Your saves are maintained across versions unless you reinstall windows.

Roboyaru

Oct 7, 2019
I've got another quick question that I haven't yet found the answer to after searching the forum. Does resetting a device to put the heroine back in the bordello erase your cell progress? That said, if you upgrade again, will you still retain your prior progress or do you have to start from scratch?

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I've got another quick question that I haven't yet found the answer to after searching the forum. Does resetting a device to put the heroine back in the bordello erase your cell progress? That said, if you upgrade again, will you still retain your prior progress or do you have to start from scratch?
You'll keep your progress. When they return to the cell, it'll be like you never left.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes