Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017

My blood is boiling. As a former old patreon of theirs, I simply cannot put into words how insulting that was to read. Apparently they want to live in a safespace-echo chamber.
I'm actually somewhat impressed that so many people voted honestly. More than 50% of their most populous category of loyal fans ($5.00+ patrons) basically just gave them a "C" or lower grade (on the A to F scale), which I can't imagine is good. (at least, in my US-based indoctrinated mind where anything less than a 5 on feedback is generally pretty bad, like when rating Ubers or Customer Service) I would have guessed most people would just blindly vote 4-5 stars.

I also don't think they're trying to insult anyone; if they gave themselves a 3 then that can't mean they're satisfied with their own work. I think the devs are just saying that they recognized there needs to be more focus on content and that they now see their patrons believe that as well... it's just worded more positively.

I'm still just waiting for a scene gallery with text and dialogue. :cry:

Last edited:

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
I'm kinda surprised that they don't realize the obvious
Dude, they DO realize that, the intention of that poll and the way they type the post out is a direct message to this forum (or any other similar forum, if there's any), basically saying "FU, our whiteknights are loyal"

The post itself is mega dumb and that is their only purpose, to ego boost themselves, deceive some not-too-loyal patrons and mock the forums

For example, they go out of their way to say "So 75.3% of you thought the same as us!"; well, duh, obviously, when you yourself cover 3 out of 5 options as "your opinion" you will obviously end up covering most of everyone's opinion's as well, specially if its only your fanbase, and on a place where you even go out of your way to delete any criticisim post

if they gave themselves a 3 then that can't mean they're satisfied with their own work
As i said, by giving themselves a 3, they cover 3 options as "their opinion" and/or "positive" so they can say "look, everyone agrees with us"

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
I also don't think they're trying to insult anyone; if they gave themselves a 3 then that can't mean they're satisfied with their own work.
I'm afraid that's not the case here.
"Harsh criticism is fine and we are all for that, but misinformation, and out right lies intending to hurt the creator we are not OK with. When we recognized this, we decided to just focus on our community, or places that support creators and moderate incorrect/harmful messaging. "
And as we all just saw their community starts from 5$ pledge - only one third of their patrons - and saying that "constant inability to release on time is bad" equals to a harmful lie.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
That post has multiple layers of bullshit to it.
I can understand everyones frustration.
I can also understand what gunsmoke is saying.

I guess if forums like this want to stay around we must be honest and not just one sided

Yes we can bring frustration s but we can't overdo it otherwise they may find z way to shut this area down.

Hopefully this will work out for us and it will encourage them to provide more content

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
I can understand everyones frustration.
I can also understand what gunsmoke is saying.

I guess if forums like this want to stay around we must be honest and not just one sided

Yes we can bring frustration s but we can't overdo it otherwise they may find z way to shut this area down.

Hopefully this will work out for us and it will encourage them to provide more content
Can you quote something "dishonest" from this thread?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

My blood is boiling. As a former old patreon of theirs, I simply cannot put into words how insulting that was to read. Apparently they want to live in a safespace-echo chamber.
Hugely insulting. I've kept a basic pledge active for ages as after the bug fixes come out the game is good, but after being spat on like that I'm done with it. If they don't care for my opinion I don't care to keep supporting them.

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Under the circumstances, this poll seems super shady. Because it was either a "We know we phoned in the update. Haha, oops! :)" or perhaps a reassurance they can step over their self-imposed deadlines/policies on the fly. The obvious voter bias that others mentioned aside, why are they relieved that 57% of people who pay them thought the update was aggressively -Meh- or worse? A sweet cherry I found on that post was a guy mentioning he didn't vote because the update was so whatever to him he couldn't be bothered. Save your dosh my man!

Compounded on the fact a cycle was skipped with 4 months since the previous update, they botched their "release windows" going almost a full additional window of 4 days, and the first update of this new year being -Meh- is a win? Although let's be honest, when you consider they raked in 4 months of probably 12-16k and the most delayed release isn't given a concrete reason as to why outside of a milquetoast thanks for being patient :4Head:anyone in their shoes would consider that a huge win too.

Earlier in the year they declared "Fuck Roadmaps and Fuck Focus". They'll probably adhere to the older heroines they mentioned although I can't see evidence why we should expect anything other than multiple updates of: 2 costumes>dance>strip>leash per girl/update.

And with half this current cycle done and gone, the only insight we have is one missing scene with Lady Shiva from the cleanup. All I can say is:

:KEK:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well at least now we know they will delay BoB 2 for the summer and will concentrate on SU.
My guess is that one of the old characters will be completed in next update,maybe even 2.
After all Lois,Mercy,Harley don't have that much to completition.
Audrey,Galatea,Killer Frost and Lady Shiva are also realy close.
Not to mention Cheetah,Giganta,Livewire,Star Sapphire,Poison Ivy.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
This game took a turn for the wrong, tis unfortunate, for SR7 style is amazing, but it's been almost 3 years and no actual mindbreak, no resistance at all, just giving order and they're all like "oh sure" Pregnancy and pissdrinking are valid points, anyone know Lilith or Bishop works? This one had potential, but now became a full fledged milking project

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Also, anyone can recommend me some Raven content, I've been left dissapointed on SU for Raven content, anyone have any recommendations?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
This game took a turn for the wrong, tis unfortunate, for SR7 style is amazing, but it's been almost 3 years and no actual mindbreak, no resistance at all, just giving order and they're all like "oh sure" Pregnancy and pissdrinking are valid points, anyone know Lilith or Bishop works? This one had potential, but now became a full fledged milking project
I disagree with a part of your statement. We've seen both Batgirl and Miss Martian broken. One with a drug addiction (Oreos) and BG with giving in to the sex believing it was a part of a trap to catch Lex but unknowingly becoming addicted to the pleasure he gave. The pregnancy would be hard for the girls to explain when awake and the piss drinking would fall to a small group of people.

Not me personally but some people are into it.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
How do you get Maxima's slut intro? I've done all her available things and it won't come up but I see it in changelog

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes