Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
Like in that area? Because I am sure I have. I did all of Maxima's actions and leash and the orgy scene, the dance and bj from servants, and Sazu's bj, sex, anal and scene in throne room
Make sure to have Galatea as your henchwomen when visiting Maxima. It should trigger a dialog between the two.

Reactions: Gamer_Dan92

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018

My blood is boiling. As a former old patreon of theirs, I simply cannot put into words how insulting that was to read. Apparently they want to live in a safespace-echo chamber.
Lies dam lies and statistics. I read those figures as only 42% of their own paying fanbase (who are going to be more bias towards positive feedback) felt they were doing a better than average job (4/5, 5/5). You cant say 3/5 is acceptable as good, on a standard Likert Scale a 3 would represent neither agreed nor disagree or depending have the question is framed, average/okay.

Personally if I wanted an indication I was doing a good job and the fans were happy, i'd want to see the majority in the 4/5, 5/5 side of the scale. Nearly 20% of their own poll feel that they are doing poorly.

Reactions: Kaisenjin

RzRiley

Jun 2, 2018
Is there any new walkthrough.....
I can't get Deathstroke, Rose and Jinx content....
And is there any sex scene with Wonder Women....

Roboyaru

Oct 7, 2019
Is there any new walkthrough.....
I can't get Deathstroke, Rose and Jinx content....
And is there any sex scene with Wonder Women....
So far, the only sex scene I've seen is the Halloween scene if you have Superwoman set as your guest. As to Rose, you have to keep trying and eventually you will get her BJ and hot tub scene. Took me three run-throughs to get there, as other scenes kept circumventing her. Jinx is much easier, as it just requires talking to her about two times on Halloween. Still have yet to get most of the Halloween scenes in my Trophy room though...

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
Is there any sex scene available of Rose and Jinx..... Without the yacht
If you get all their yacht content, they can eventually get recruited as a villain in the Legion HQ. You can go to Defences and post them to Lex's room to have some fun, after which you have to hire them again. Both Jinx and Rose have strip, BJ, sex, anal and leash scenes.

And as usual, I think you have to do each action 2-3 times to unlock the next one. So it is a rather lenghty, RNG dependant and money-wasting process.

Reactions: KaiserST

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
please for the love of god highlight the buildings, the fact that i have to hunt all over the damn screen is literally the thing preventing me from playing and enjoying this game more

• Angry
Reactions: LordPalpatine

JonDoe011

Aug 22, 2017
I have a game-breaking bug. I'm currently stuck in the Halloween event with Harley as my minion. After Circe and Jinx's events, the game could not load Livewire and Harley's dancing events.

RasMonk

Apr 26, 2019
Android? I want to do patreon but I want to play on my phone, and Idk if the patreon does android

Last edited:

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018

My blood is boiling. As a former old patreon of theirs, I simply cannot put into words how insulting that was to read. Apparently they want to live in a safespace-echo chamber.
HAHAHAHAHAH! what a fucking joke! I cannot believe this. the nerv to rate yourself that high.... amazing....

Reactions: Isaac3117
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes