ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Oh, thank god! That takes a real weight off my mind...
You're welcome. It's the least I could do. Here's a bit of advice, once you get all their cell content done, cycle between keeping them in the cells or using them for the Slam or Bordello. Considering, how these guy update their scenes, it's best to cycle them around.

Reactions: Roboyaru
Apr 12, 2019
More Wonder Woman content would be good, preferably without hidden game objectives to be completed. And you can take her on the yacht.

Otherwise, wonderful costume mechanic (a simple five or six total for all heroines would suffice), and all the sluts could do with more of the more cooperative, but cheers all in all. I especially appreciate the myriad of hinting assholes ("Locked, Locked, Locked").

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017

My blood is boiling. As a former old patreon of theirs, I simply cannot put into words how insulting that was to read. Apparently they want to live in a safespace-echo chamber.
I'm kinda surprised that they don't realize the obvious, which is that those that would rate them lower have probably already stopped giving them money. And those that still are would obviously be significantly biased towards good ratings.

It's statistically not a very smart sample size for honest feedback, kinda like a street musician who only asks those that drop a significant amount of money into his cap if they liked his music. All the while ignoring all the negative reactions of the average people walking by.

If anything could be gleaned from this is that it's very telling that there are so few 5s from among his ardent supporters that pay 5$+ monthly. Which means that not even they think he's doing anything beyond an okay job.

geos_omega

Sep 18, 2017

My blood is boiling. As a former old patreon of theirs, I simply cannot put into words how insulting that was to read. Apparently they want to live in a safespace-echo chamber.
Pretty much. I can’t say anything on discord without getting dogpiled by white knights. And even on here my post was deleted for being off topic which it absolutely was not, nor was it insulting anyone.

I think I’m done supporting this. Not like my patronage matters. I don’t get anything from them that I can’t get here nor does my opinion matter any more as a patron than not.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017

I'm not mad but I'm also not surprised. If you're backing him for 5 a month then you absolutely support and agree with them and how they're performing. It would've been meaningful if the $5+ supporters said they were unsatisfied but that's a rarity. People may act that way with magazine subscriptions or cable but not a Patreon game. $5/m are big numbers for patreon. if people think they're no longer getting their value they're not going to simply vote in a poll they're going to drop from the $5 bracket.

That said, if I had voted on that poll I'd have agreed with the 3 rating. It wasn't hype or anything unusiual or special, and it wasn't bad. yes, the blakscreen for needing Galatea was annoying and implementation for such scenes prob should have a different plan going forward - but it was the same type of solid release we get from SU.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes