armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
A screenshot I took from today's SunsetRiders7 stream,as you can see Lois is getting a leash scene

View attachment 611568
I wonder which path they go for 2.2.7
1.Work on oldest characters
2.Finish as many as possible
3.Something in between

Path 1 can be someting like this
Cell content until dance for Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna and Hawkgirl,sex and leash scene for Lois,sex scene for Mercy

Path 2
Complete Lois,Mercy,Harley,Galatea,Posion Ivy

Reactions: LordPalpatine

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
I wonder which path they go for 2.2.7
1.Work on oldest characters
2.Finish as many as possible
3.Something in between

Path 1 can be someting like this
Cell content until dance for Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna and Hawkgirl,sex and leash scene for Lois,sex scene for Mercy

Path 2
Complete Lois,Mercy,Harley,Galatea,Posion Ivy
I am hoping for Path 2 cuz Mercy and Galatea are in it

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
A screenshot I took from today's SunsetRiders7 stream,as you can see Lois is getting a leash scene

View attachment 611568
Well, that is disappointing. I'd been hoping that Louis would keep getting the higher quality animated scenes. I was hoping they'd be saving her, Harley, and Mercy until last to give them a proper, higher quality run at it. That's a shame, Louis shouldn't be just like the rest of the characters.

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
Well, that is disappointing. I'd been hoping that Louis would keep getting the higher quality animated scenes. I was hoping they'd be saving her, Harley, and Mercy until last to give them a proper, higher quality run at it. That's a shame, Louis shouldn't be just like the rest of the characters.
"Louis shouldn't be just like the rest of the characters." You are right ,Louis Armstrong should get special place because he is a great musician
(There is no one named Louis in the game btw)
1586269255237.png

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Then you are in luck.We are talking for Lois,not Louis so you still have a chance.
I am hoping for Path 2 cuz Mercy and Galatea are in it
That is only a wild fantasy for me.
If we are talking for hopes-here my top 2 version.

team Blondes
superheroine-Stargirl
henchwoman-Galatea
other-Audrey

team "Woman"
superheroine-Wonder Woman
henchwoman-Superwoman
other-Catwoman

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Does anyone else find leash scenes boring? I mean, the art is nice, but the scenes themselves are bland and every girl's leash scene is the exact same as any other girl.
I do too. Once you've seen one girl on leash, you've seen all others because they're virtuallly identical. In my opinion they serve only to see improved art from very old characters like Tala, Harley and now Lois.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I do too. Once you've seen one girl on leash, you've seen all others because they're virtuallly identical. In my opinion they serve only to see improved art from very old characters like Tala, Harley and now Lois.
I agree and bone of them look broken or chased they just look annoyed there is no point to then or any story progression

D

Deleted member 2187670

Still waiting on the hero who will upload that full save, lol. Also, has the Supergirl Slut Costume event been fixed? It never triggered for me on my old file.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Something interesting
April 2018/2 years ago/ is the last superheroine we have-Terra.

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
Has anyone encountered a problem when trying to get to the private room in the Bordello? The game keeps crashing, and I've downloaded it from two different versions.

Does using the cheats do that or something?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So no update here either. , I thought they said they were delaying SU so they could focus on BOB2. But that one's empty b as well. This be whole project is just one huge excusemaking milking farm. I like SR7 style but that's what this is.
I wouldn't expect SU 2.2.7 before 30 April,probably in May.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Excitedly hoping for Batwoman. Side note, one of my wishes was granted. Lois is getting a leash scene at last! Now if only she was dressed up as a slutty Supergirl.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jakagami
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes