armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Better go with Fire and Ice.Or Jessica Cruz,Big Barda,Wonder Girl-Cassie Sandsmark.
Anyway.We probably shouldn't expect more than 2 new superheroines this year.

PoorGamer

Jan 6, 2020
How does the rebuilt demo and the original compare in terms of content at the moment?
Also, can the rebuilt demo run on 64 bits?

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Been a few days as i got busy. But i wanted to just respond and say that the entire reason i brought up pregnancy before and offered at least two characters it can be used for who would have little impact but still be used creatively and not too code heavy is that again. The game itself just keeps bringing it up. For the past 6 or more builds, probably sense Terra was 'finished' it has without fail had a girl lex has sex with bring up that they might get pregnant and show interest in it or willingness to it. Or even a bit of eagerness in Terra, Jinx and Rose to use just 3.

All 3's dialogue brings it up but it's certainly not just them. It's that the game just keeps bringing it up almost like it's teasing us with it.

Hence why I recommend the game the game actually DO something about all the talk with it. Yes, certain girls its a big stretch to go with that and would require alot of coding and writing. But others it wouldn't.

Jinx was and is more than happy to get knocked up by Lex to get on his good side and his support.

Rose would love to do it just to screw with her dad and have better access to Lex and his wealth.

Roulette would just do it for the money. Not that she's brought up interest in it, i'm just saying.

My point is, the game keeps bringing it up and I feel it should just do somthing about bringing it up and implement it for one or two girls just to showcase how it may work and get feedback.

I offered an idea how it could work before.

If the player chooses to impregnate Jinx or Rose, they won't show up at the legion hideout anymore. Instead of having to hire them over and over to get them, they will just be able to be assigned to Lex's room at will and can stay there till a player chooses to remove them.

Make actual useage of the day's numbers in the UI in that they actually progress over time getting a larger belly.The cloneing system the game has, requires you to stop by and check on them every few days to ensure you don't get a messed up clone. Sort of copy that over to it and they progress at interveals based on players checking up on them.

As for sex scenes. There are so many you can do, that listing them would make this long as hell, but all that's needed is ones that are diffrentdue to their belly size and have diffrent positions due to that and the dialogue mentioning it. Hell maybe even have them lactate i don't know.

Once the kid is born (no need for scene) the girl returns to normal and can be hired from the legion at will, though for a higher price. Maybe 100,000 more. Maybe her art even changes a bit to be more mature/milf like.

This is just an idea but i'ts one I got that wouldn't break any of the game or be too complicated as it plays more like the Cloning system they got requiring checkups to progress right.

I just feel if your gonna spend like 8 builds bringing it up, just do it already.Not every girl needs it, but just make some usage of the ones it can fit with.

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
On the other hand "the pregnancy dilema" could easily be handwaved by changing a bit of the dialogues:
Instead of "I will keep that in my mind, but I will use you as I see fit" have Lex say something like "The Device makes you infertile as long as it is attuned to you, my dear. Nobody can impregnate you for now." Maybe even have Lex say something along those lines at the beggining of the game when he makes his first Device (either to Mercy or as a monologue to himself). Or make dialog option with Catwoman where they both discuss this.

Boom! Two birds, one stone. That will deal with the girls in cells (Terra, Jinx, Rose, Chesire) and it would also explain why the girls are able to have unprotected sex in the bordello with some random patrons.
And if the developers would really want to include pregnancy content in the future, just have Lex upgrade the Devices some more.

Also... how about coming up with some better name than "a Device"?

Shino302

Jul 23, 2017
got a new computer and had to start a new save. No matter how many times I anal Supergirl it will not unlock the Slut outfit. Any tips?

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
I get a black screen when I try to enter Supergirl's cell after the spanking scene. What do I do?
This also happened at the very end of the Cheshire cell anal scene

AlMasque

Mar 16, 2020
quick question, can anyone tell me how to upgrade their devices to the third level? the one that would put them in the Bordello? i think i have every scene for the second level on batgirl but i still cant get her to work in the bordello

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
quick question, can anyone tell me how to upgrade their devices to the third level? the one that would put them in the Bordello? i think i have every scene for the second level on batgirl but i still cant get her to work in the bordello
The devide on third level let you see her special in GS.
You need level 4 in order to put her in MB.
level 5 for private room
level 6 for exhibition

AlMasque

Mar 16, 2020
next question, ive noticed locked scenes in the vault that are purple and locked scenes that are grey. do the purple locked scenes mean that there are actual scenes i havent seen yet? or are they just not implemented?

Reactions: Roboyaru
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes