Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
How do I trigger the event to clone audrey? I keep talking to rollet but nothing happens.
Keep visiting her cell as well as your office
Vandal savage will call then you clone her and can choose to keep the clone or keep the original

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Any gameplay difference betwen keeping one or the other?
Literally no besides one line from lex

Either way Audrey will act like she had a big sleep and will be totally devoted to you

It was kind of disappointed to see no change in dialogue. You will get more Audrey content though I think a costume change

Reactions: 15minmen

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
A real programmer could probably rebuild the entire game, in the time it takes them fixing a few bugs. But they won't do that because reasons.
We saw the rebuild of many games.It takes a lot of time.In some case a whole year.
And we are talking for games that have way less content and updates than SU.
Actually they would still have to stop producing content for it. If the rebuild takes priority then they focus on the actual rebuild, not making content even if they're farming said rebuild out. Making more content and not using itwould greatly delay the production of the rebuild simply because it would take longer to build the game and that would mean they'd be going without updates for a while.. So it's either stop completely and let the rebuild finish without adding content to it, or finish the rebuild while still making the main game, and then use releases of the main game to give the rebuild time to catch up. No matter which route they take there will be delays in terms of the creation of content. One route simply requires a greater length of time with no content, while the other slows content a bit. Under normal circumstances I would be inclined to agree with your assertion, but this is Gunsmoke Games and SR7 we're talking about. Incompetence and laziness does not begin to describe them.
The rebuild is like 2 years behind the current game.So they will need to stop for a long time.

Last edited:

batzuleica1

Mar 18, 2019
Nah, Oni's update schedule is actually more acceptable than GSG's. Why? Well, because he doesn't adhere to an update schedule. Oni's updates are never late, they're never delayed, he simply releases them when they are ready. It may be frustrating to wait as long as you have to for a Roguelike update that actually has content in it, but at least he doesn't pretend to stick to a schedule, clam up when delays are imminent, and then announce a delay three days past the point the update was due. It's more like "be glad they don't update like ICSTOR."
Well when you put it like that... You are correct sir. I concede to your point

Last edited:
Reactions: FriendlyBear12

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
are you able to do anything more with wonder woman, and star girl? i cant do her lasso part again(it says ill give her a break) that would be my 3rd or 4th time i think and star girl i can only do dance, nothing else) and cant get nude versions, same with starfire, and how do i get talia?(ugh i just need a thing thats tells what quests there r and which ones im on or can do, it be simpler to tell about where im stuck)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Nope to everything you asked. To get Talia : do the yacht event, be sure to get all her scenes (up to anal), finish the boat stuff, go troll around doing jacksquat for a week, go to office on 7th day > she should come to you and events unfold. Dunno if 100% working as intended but I never saw her in 3 restarts, went to office at random and hit "reset event", did the steps above and she magically landed on Lex's dick (as expected). Just not sure if resetting the event(s) works all the time

Reactions: ymudds

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Sorry but my amazing mind reading abilities failed me when I should have known it was showing you were banned there. You wanted a link to the discord, that's what I gave you. It works for me. Why it doesn't allow your IP address to even log in I don't know.

justme017

Aug 16, 2017
They are deliberately not posting anything here or on their patreon. If you dig through the discord, though, there is a running argument that it was supposed to be released yesterday unless stopped by the apocalypse... but that was delayed as well. In short, not even patrons seem to know when it will be released.

justme017

Aug 16, 2017
If it’s not released this week, I wouldn’t be surprised if they just waited until the next self-imposed “release window”.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes