Renato186

Apr 30, 2020
View attachment 2914

Overview:
Something Unlimited is a comic-based parody brothel management game. You play as Lex, seeking to concoct a way to rid the world of superheroes while simultaneously placing yourself on one of its thrones. Unfortunately though, plans of world domination tend to cost a lot of money and you’re practically broke. When Roulette comes to you with the idea for a “meta-bordello”, you think up the perfect way to supply her with incredibly enticing workers – as long as you get a fat cut of the profits, of course.

Will you be able to “convince” enough heroines, henchwomen and villainesses to work for you? Can you grow the bordello enough to bankroll your final plan for world supremacy? Will you finally be able to take down the heroes/heroines once and for all, as well as your villainous rivals?​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-10
Release Date: 2020-03-10
Developer: Gunsmoke Games -
Censored: No
Version: 2.2.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Change in Direction Statement:

Current State of the Game:

Something Unlimited Rebuilt:

Press B in the Main City to fix the black screen bug.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

SU Rebuilt Demo
Win/Linux:
- - -
Mac:
- - -

Android:
- - -

Extras: FAN SIGATURE -
MORE FAN SIGS - -
Art: - - -

Guides: GUIDE (Archer) - - VAULT CHECKLIST
Thank extraflowers for the link, @Gab for the save, gallery & guide, @SimpleFapper for the asset pack and

@samdan for the character progress spreadsheet.

View attachment 159573 View attachment 159574 View attachment 159575 View attachment 159576 View attachment 159577 View attachment 159578 View attachment 159579
View attachment 159580 View attachment 159581 View attachment 159582 View attachment 159584 View attachment 159585 View attachment 159586 View attachment 159587
very good game to do many things good erotic version liga da justica

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: polandball

reversi154

Feb 11, 2017
One question haunts me. Why didn’t they finish the rebuild and with the updated code of the old heroines they continued their story arc

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
Is the batgirl classic costume supposed to unlock in her cell after the MB events or does that just stay exclusive to the boredello?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Costumes in cells aren't the same for other stuff. You unlock them separately depending on each location ....

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
One question haunts me. Why didn’t they finish the rebuild and with the updated code of the old heroines they continued their story arc
The rebuild is more than 2 years behind in content.And it takes more than 1 year to be there.
I doubt anyone will like to wait 6-10 months in order to get the fully done rebuild.

elguso

Feb 3, 2018
the lack of a 3rd teaser leaves me suspicious. the last time they went over the release window, which was last update, they said sorry and gave a 3rd teaser.

if anything the PR for gsg is very amusing.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
the lack of a 3rd teaser leaves me suspicious. the last time they went over the release window, which was last update, they said sorry and gave a 3rd teaser.

if anything the PR for gsg is very amusing.
Very true
This says to me that besides Lois all they have is what was shown in the streams.

Which was :
Roulette leash scene;
Shiva scene.

This means most of the changelog will be big fixes or added backgrounds

I personally feel like the changelog is purposely written to seem bigger then the updates actually are

If there is other content it probably (looking at past history ) will be things that are not ready for release and will be bugged

Either way the vault scenes will still be full or bugs and errors

This comment is not to offend it is just my opinion and experience with playing the game.

Hugmrt

Dec 28, 2017
I think my biggest annoyance with them as developers is their whole "Join the Discord or never get any announcements" attitude. I swear half the time they forget the newspost section of the Patreon even exists.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You're ok with them borderline lying about plenty of stuff, never getting an update on time and basically having the same game made twice while none of them are finished ? As long as they talk about it on the Discord ?

Oct 1, 2017

Bout' Damn Time
So here it is, this build SR7 has been testing, and fixing for what feels like an eternity. Like we mentioned earlier, this update is all about overhaul and fixing fundamental issues we have with older code. The game was taken apart from intro up to here and put back together. The content is some what light for what we strive for, but the under the hood stuff exceeds what we even envisioned possible for an update. We hope you enjoy this update, and know that this puts us in an advantageous position to finish the remaining old characters rapidly.

Looks like we aint getting much content this time...........

Feb 5, 2018
It's out

Newest post:

"So here it is, this build SR7 has been testing, and fixing for what feels like an eternity. Like we mentioned earlier, this update is all about overhaul and fixing fundamental issues we have with older code. The game was taken apart from intro up to here and put back together. The content is some what light for what we strive for, but the under the hood stuff exceeds what we even envisioned possible for an update. We hope you enjoy this update, and know that this puts us in an advantageous position to finish the remaining old characters rapidly."

Like some had guessed, "light" amount of content this update. They are already making excuses, how am I not surprised.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes