Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ There's no reason. It sounds more and more like either their coder(s) don't know wtf they're doing or it's 2 separate teams doing the same thing for 2 different games. Or some other random timewasting

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
delete this file... everyone who runs this file will get his pc deleted. you exported your whole registry instead of the "unlimited" part of the registry. i got destroyed because of that and had to set up my pc from scratch...
If what you say is true then report him immediately

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Nice tease half month!

Can someone please help me see the logic in "tearing apart" the code, when a total rebuild is "in process"? Just real simple, pretend I'm 5, because I can't wrap my head around it.
You have two options. Either they stop making new content entirely and focus on the rebuild wile SR7 switches over to that Korra game for a while, or you work on both concurrently so that when the rebuild is complete they can fill it with content immediately.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Is there a roadmap for how this game is supposed to develop? SR7 is a very talented artist but it seems that the updates consist of whatever shiny thing catches his attention at the time. It feels like we're on a merry-go-round with a different endzone showing on every pass and that nobody can get off until the merry-go-round breaks down!

• Red Heart
Reactions: FriendlyBear12

saphae

Feb 6, 2019
Is there a roadmap for how this game is supposed to develop? SR7 is a very talented artist but it seems that the updates consist of whatever shiny thing catches his attention at the time. It feels like we're on a merry-go-round with a different endzone showing on every pass and that nobody can get off until the merry-go-round breaks down!
They said there aren't going to be any more roadmaps and that they're adapting it will be done when it's done philosophy

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
delete this file... everyone who runs this file will get his pc deleted. you exported your whole registry instead of the "unlimited" part of the registry. i got destroyed because of that and had to set up my pc from scratch...
I reported the file. In the future, you should absolutely report it... the sooner it is gone, the less chance of someone downloading and running it. If the person didn't have malicious intent, he will understand why it was deleted.

Reactions: xMendoza

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I reported the file. In the future, you should absolutely report it... the sooner it is gone, the less chance of someone downloading and running it. If the person didn't have malicious intent, he will understand why it was deleted.
You got people on other game threads fucking themselves by just copy/pasting basic .save files over, how much more harm can you get by replacing your entire Windows reg file ? :unsure:

/ultra mega heavy sarcasm

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Yeah the game saves from this thread should be posted by someone who knows what they're doing. Or instructions how to safely share saves should be posted (though a lot of people don't follow directions it seems)So a warning about saves should always be posted since saves are located in the registry which if you don't know what you're doing is difficult to share.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
If anyone is interested to replay some of the slut intro scenes

Using regedit you must change the value of a certain variable to 0.

Raven
suSlot01_ravenS_h1064349796

Miss Martian
suSLot01_missMS_h1346762915

Artemis
suSlot01_artS_h3263005453

Batgirl
suSlot01_bGBS_h3263234605

Supergirl
suSlot01_spgS_h3262678062
In order to trigger the scene be sure Galatea is your henchwoman

Maxima
suSlot01_maxS_h3262879262

Lady Shiva
suSlot01_lsS_h2701884053

Other characters that have a slut/hooker/trash costume need to change more variables-don't recommend.
Vixen and Terra par example get the slut outfit before the dance option appear.Also both don't have any change in the dialogue after.The henchwomen,Killer Frost and Wonder Woman are almost in same situation so far.

Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
You have two options. Either they stop making new content entirely and focus on the rebuild wile SR7 switches over to that Korra game for a while, or you work on both concurrently so that when the rebuild is complete they can fill it with content immediately.
Do they have to though? My understanding was that SR7 is the only one working on the game, atleast that's the info they've pushed out suggests. They were also farming out the development of the rebuild which means they don't have to stop producing content in order for them to rebuild it. I mean, for 15k/month there's nothign stopping them from dedicating someone different to coding.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Do they have to though? My understanding was that SR7 is the only one working on the game, atleast that's the info they've pushed out suggests. They were also farming out the development of the rebuild which means they don't have to stop producing content in order for them to rebuild it. I mean, for 15k/month there's nothign stopping them from dedicating someone different to coding.
From a reader and a consumer's point of view.

It looks to me that they are just planning or talking between themselves.

What they need is a project manager to keep them in task and if something comes up (which happens regularly) either find a way to avoid delays or tell people well in advance not send a message days or weeks after the release date has passed

Reactions: Kracken28
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes